I is....

Jazz. Wazzup. Been lurking on this site for a while and thought it was time to letcha all know what the hizzy iz. fo rizzle. Sorry, I don't really talk like that, I think I'm just really tired. Anyways, I caught wind of this site from lurking on AAJ, and I was pretty happy that there was an internet community of jazz lovers out in cyberspace land. I guess I was hesitant about trying to post because I failed pretty miserably trying to fit in at AAJ.

Anyways, enough about little ol me! Just thought I'd introduce myself so you guys wouldn't be all "who's this joker tryin ta be all up in our space" and I'd be all "chill out, yo". Um, anyways. Yeah.

How about this one: "Internet community of jazz loving computer-literate music fans with access to the world wide web and large collections of jazz that discuss, pontificate, and generally eschew upon the delicacies of said music while surfing the web in cyberspace land".

Now that's some inefficient shiz-nit, beeeeatch!

"Internet community of jazz loving computer-literate music fans with access to the world wide web and large collections of jazz that discuss, pontificate, and generally eschew upon the delicacies of said music while surfing the web in cyberspace land"

Wow. You are the King of Inefficientnessicity!! I hereby present to you the Great Eye: :eye: