If you won a contest...

Hardbopjazz

If you won a contest where you have 5 minutes to run through a record store and grab as much CD’s as you can, where would you start?

I end up with nothing because I would fightiing with myself on what to grab first, and the 5 minutes would be over.

Some local store on Long Island about 10 years ago once had such a contest. The winner was able to snap up 26 CD's in 5 minutes. I guess she either had small hands or didn't want more. I think I could have held on to more then 26 CD's. Would have pantrts with many pockets.

With my luck, I'd end up in the "Smooth Jazz, New Age" section and end up with a passell of Kenny G. and Yanni. :o

However, pointed in the right direction, I would probably forget that they were free and be as discriminating as I usually am and come away with about 25 CD's, instead of the barrel-load which would be possible, given the quite generous length of time, if you've ever actually counted it out. Possible HEAVEN!!

Edited by patricia