Three Sounds

carl

try gemm.com, or amazon. Amazon tends to have the OOP CDs, used, through their affiliated sellers. At least I think they do.

Gemm, be very careful because a lot of sellers simply list everything, and their ability to get "special orders" is even less than Tower, and the difference is, they may charge your credit card in the meantime. Not worth the hassle, so check the seller's feedback and also whether they have things in stock in the first place.

If you're interested in Japanese pressings (I'm not sure what's in print at the moment) try Mr. Tanno at early records. http://www.earlyrecords.com

You can get his e-mail from the site, and if its in print in Japan, he can locate it.

Look out on eBay for copies of the recent U.S. CDs "Standards" and "Black Orchid". These have some very tasty tracks. All, apart from the original "Black Orchid" LP tracks, are previously unissued, but not inferior to what was issued on LP. Apart from that, if it's the original trio that you want, you will need the TOCJs and JRVGs, of course. I recently also saw their Limelite LP on eBay.

You won't have any problem with Gemm if you directly email a seller and find out if the item is in stock. (This process then bypasses Gemm when the sale takes place.) I have bought many an LP after seeing it on the Gemm site. It is the place that I always visit when I want an LP.