A few Mosaic box sets for sale: Bing Crosby, Django Reinhardt, Ike Quebec, Art Pepper

Four very nice Mosaic CD box sets for sale. 

Media mail shipping will be $10 extra per box set (I can combine shipping if multiple box sets ordered). Payment by pay pal friends/family.

I will pack each item carefully and will pm the postal tracking # after shipping. 

Satisfaction guaranteed: if Buyer is not happy with the item, Buyer can return the item to Seller (Buyer pays return shipping) within 7 days of receipt and Seller will provide a refund.

The Bing Crosby CBS Radio Recordings 1954-56 (7 CD)
Everything is in Mint, like new, condition - outer box, booklet, jewel cases, CDs.
This is one of the scarcer Mosaic sets and I have priced it below what it routinely sells for.
$160

The Complete Django Reinhardt and Quintet of the Hot Club of France Swing/HMV Sessions 1936-1948 (6 CD)
Everything is in Near Mint condition - outer box, booklet (there is a small price sticker to top right corner of the booklet), jewel cases, and CDs.
$105

The Complete Blue Note 45 Sessions of Ike Quebec (2 CD)
Everything is in Near Mint condition - outer box, booklet, jewel cases, and CDs.
$63

The Complete Pacific Jazz Small Group Recordings of Art Pepper
(3 LP, Mosaic Records, 1983).
Limited Edition of 7500 copies
Records: VG+. The 3 records play nicely; I noticed just a few minor pops throughout the 3 records.
The booklet is in nice shape.
However, the outer box is quite worn (it has some chipping to a couple of the letters of the spinal lettering, an approx. 2-3" seam split to both the upper and lower edge of front cover of box; some general overall wear, etc.).
This is a chance to get this great box set, which is becoming increasingly scarce, at a good price due to the condition of the outer box.
Pics available upon request (please provide me with an e-mail address via pm if photos desired so I can email photos).
$78

Edited by pglbook

Posted (edited)

The Mosaic Bing Crosby is now SOLD (it sold on another forum).

Prices reduced on remaining 3 items and list updated to show what is still available. Thanks.

Media mail shipping will be $10 extra per box set (I can combine shipping if multiple box sets ordered). Payment by pay pal friends/family.

I will pack each item carefully and will pm the postal tracking # after shipping. 

Satisfaction guaranteed: if Buyer is not happy with the item, Buyer can return the item to Seller (Buyer pays return shipping) within 7 days of receipt and Seller will provide a refund.

The Complete Django Reinhardt and Quintet of the Hot Club of France Swing/HMV Sessions 1936-1948 (6 CD)
Everything is in Near Mint condition - outer box, booklet (there is a small price sticker to top right corner of the booklet), jewel cases, and CDs.
$103

Everything is in Near Mint condition - outer box, booklet, jewel cases, and CDs.
$61

The Complete Pacific Jazz Small Group Recordings of Art Pepper (3 LP)
Records: VG+. The 3 records play nicely; I noticed just a few minor pops throughout the 3 records.
However, the outer box is quite worn (it has some chipping to a couple of the letters of the spinal lettering, an approx. 2-3" seam split to both the upper and lower edge of front cover of box; some general overall wear, etc.).
This is a chance to get this great box set, which is becoming increasingly scarce, at a good price due to the condition of the outer box.
Pics available upon request (please provide me with an e-mail address via pm if photos desired so I can email photos).
$75

Edited by pglbook

Posted (edited)
On 3/10/2024 at 11:40 AM, clifford_thornton said:

good deals here. Someone should snap them up. I have two of the three and if my situation allowed it, would have three of three.

Thank you. I'll make the Art Pepper (3lp) box set an even better deal - see price reduction below. 

Media mail shipping (insured) will be $10 extra per box set (I can combine shipping if multiple box sets ordered). Payment by pay pal friends/family. I will pack each item carefully and will pm the postal tracking # after shipping. 

$103

$61

The Complete Pacific Jazz Small Group Recordings of Art Pepper (3 LP)
$72

Edited by pglbook

Posted (edited)

The Art Pepper (3lp) box set is now SOLD (it sold on another forum earlier today).

Below is an updated list with what is still available. I have also posted these on 2 other audio forums of which I am a member (I had offered them here first though to give members on here first chance at them) and do not think that these will last long at these prices, so please reach out if interested or if you have any questions. Thanks again.

$103

$61

Media mail shipping (insured) will be $10 extra per box set (I can combine shipping if multiple box sets ordered).

Payment by pay pal friends/family.

Edited by pglbook

Posted (edited)

Both box sets are still available. Thanks. 

$103

$61

Media mail shipping (insured) will be $10 extra per box set (I can combine shipping if multiple box sets ordered).

Satisfaction Guaranteed: I will pack the item carefully, ship it in a sturdy box, and provide a postal tracking # after shipping, but if Buyer is not happy with the item for whatever reason, Buyer can return the item to Seller (Buyer pays return shipping) within 7 days of receipt and Seller will provide a refund.

Edited by pglbook

Posted (edited)

Last chance...I will leave the remaining 2 Mosaic box sets for sale until end-of-day today (March 23) and, if they do not sell, I will then return them to my collection or perhaps trade them in, along with some other items, at my local used record store. Thanks.

$103

$61

Satisfaction Guaranteed: I will pack the item carefully, ship it in a sturdy box, and provide a postal tracking # after shipping, but if Buyer is not happy with the item for whatever reason, Buyer can return the item to Seller (Buyer pays return shipping) within 7 days of receipt and Seller will provide a refund.

Edited by pglbook

Posted (edited)

The Mosaic Django Reinhardt set is now SOLD. 

I have decided to keep the Ike Quebec set for sale if there is any interest. Details are below. Thanks.

$61

Media mail shipping (insured) will be $10 extra. Payment by pay pal friends/family.

Edited by pglbook