my Mosaic order

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes,

You lucky dog! I hope the sets are better than expected.

I'm still waiting for mine. I finally got the tracking info and they said they tried to deliver it Friday, but no one was there.

Unfortunately, that's bull, because I was at my desk all day, so I'm still waiting... and they haven't shown up yet today. Argh!

I have a bad feeling. <_<

I'm still waiting for mine. I finally got the tracking info and they said they tried to deliver it Friday, but no one was there.

Unfortunately, that's bull, because I was at my desk all day, so I'm still waiting... and they haven't shown up yet today. Argh!

I always enter a note, when I place my computer order, to leave the package in between the front & screen doors upon delivery. The Airborne guy closes the screen door and locks the package between the doors.

I always enter a note, when I place my computer order, to leave the package in between the front & screen doors upon delivery. The Airborne guy closes the screen door and locks the package between the doors.

That's a good idea.

I just have them sent to my place of business. I figure that's the easiest way.... at least I used to figure that. :w

Methinks, my beautiful Mosaic sets are with a madman or something. :wacko:

Mosaic sets, where are you????

You guys are cracking me up, thankfully I don't have the same problems, only my own guilt attached because I know I should be spending my $$ elsewhere. So now I am placing a moratorium on any further cd buying until the end of June, and Mosaic is NO exception.

I don't trust Airborne period. Have had FAR too much trouble in the past with them, carelessly leaving the package on the outside steps of my apartment. From now on, I'll have them sent out to my parents house!!!

Well... the squeeky wheel gets the grease.

I made a call and.... now they just arrived.

The Airborne van, do you mean?

Hehe... :tup

I forgot what sets you received with this order. I believe I remember you said it was both Vee Jays and various other items.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm... let's see.

I'm home for the evening. I've got my stomach full of some of Tucson's best Mexican food and, baby, I'm ready to order.

I'm going to purchase the JJ Johnson box and what else? Should I add the Elvin Jones, the Johnny Hodges or both? :mellow:

Okay, I did it. My latest Mosaic order, complete.

Order Date: 5/17/2004 10:12:28 PM

169-MD-CD J.J. Johnson (7 CDs) $112.00

195-MD-CD Blue Note Elvin Jones (8 CDs) $128.00

200-MD-CD Johnny Hodges Verve (6 CDs) $96.00

Cart Total $336.00

Discount - $0.00

SubTotal $336.00

Tax $0.00

Shipping $16.00

TOTAL $352.00

I'm feeling so much better. ^_^

Okay, I did it. My latest Mosaic order, complete.

Order Date:  5/17/2004 10:12:28 PM

169-MD-CD J.J. Johnson (7 CDs) $112.00

195-MD-CD Blue Note Elvin Jones (8 CDs) $128.00

200-MD-CD Johnny Hodges Verve (6 CDs) $96.00

Cart Total $336.00

Discount - $0.00

SubTotal $336.00

Tax $0.00

Shipping $16.00

TOTAL $352.00

I'm feeling so much better.   ^_^

Congratulations! You won't regret it. Three excellent sets.:tup

EDIT: BTW, I just ordered the Hodges myself. And last week was the Shorter/Morgan. This place is killin' me. But it hurts so good...... :rhappy:

Edited by Free For All

Don't forget the Teddy Wilson if you haven't already got it.  ^_^

Yeah, the Teddy Wilson just ain't talking to me (yet). The Bobby Hackett was talking to me last night. Then, for some reason, Hackett, suddenly, went silent.

Edited by wesbed

I seem to be weakest late at night. That's when I place most, if not all, of my Mosaic orders. Often it's after coming here- I somehow rationalize making the purchase and head over to the site. I had to start a second shelf in the bookcase for the expanding Mosiac collection, and I need to fill it up. Feng shui, you know........yeah, that's the ticket........ :huh:

If you 'really' can't afford the pleasure, stay far away from the discussion Mosaics. However, if you can afford (monetarily, that is) to play, now & again... The Mosaics are fun, educational, entertaining, collectable, discuss-able, a good pass time, and are not dangerous nor illegal.

If you 'really' can't afford the pleasure, stay far away from the discussion Mosaics. However, if you can afford (monetarily, that is) to play, now & again... The Mosaics are fun, educational, entertaining, collectable, discuss-able, a good pass time, and are not dangerous nor illegal.

Potentially threatening to an otherwise sound marriage, though. :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

I'm trying--trying--to hold off on the Farlow until the Herman comes out, so that I can order them together & save a bit on the shipping. On top of that, I just came across a "used" complete Billie Holiday on Verve that's in nearly mint condition, and I want to place a large Fantasy order before they're sold to Concord.

Anybody got a spare grand to lend me? :wub: