NBA Playoffs...

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go back and forth. Sometimes I think the Pistons will take it, sometimes I think the Pacers will. Maybe they'll go down to a game seven. That would be sweet!

In all honesty, I like Carlisle better than Brown and I'm not too happy the Pistons gave him up. He deserves to be in the finals.

Word has it that you could hear the crowd roar all the way to Sheldonm's house after Reggie hit that 3. ^_^ There hasn't been this much intensity between two teams since the Pacers/ Knicks of the 90's. Certainly the dynamics of Ron Carlisle versus Larry Brown, former coach versus former coach, is interesting.

Game two will be a different game after adjustments are made. I don't see the Pistons throwing up two airballs in the waning moments of game 2.

It's gonna be ugly Part II.

I didn't see the game because we had a gig, but I did see some of that Rasheed interview today... him just repeating "They will not win game 2" over and over again to the reporters. Ha! You gotta love the guy's spirit. What were the Blazers thinking? Who wouldn't want that guy on your team?

That was an amazing play. Even more amazing than some of the terrible calls. The call by the official that was behind Chauncey Billups was insane. How can you call a double-dribble violation on a player when you are behind him, (ie, his back is FACING you) and you cannot see his hands?!?!! The blocking foul on Tayshaun earlier when he was run over was insane as well. Not to mention the two early fouls on Ben Wallace that even the commentators couldn't grasp.

But they won it anyway. What a fight!

I was laughing my ass off when Shaq was imitating Madsen's defense to the ref after that cheap offensive foul call.

Then Shaq clowned Craig Sager's suit after the game (and a few insulting questions from Craig).

Shaq is the man, but his free throws are unbelievably bad. :blink:

i hope i didn't make her mad with my comment about reggie's teeth.

ss1

Nah.....I think your comments are, for the most part, very entertaining (well, except when you insisted on a "Disco Thread"-- :huh: )

EDIT: Rumor Mill has it that Bruce Hornsby will be performing at Sunday's game accompanied by Pat Metheny (hear that Joe G? ;) ) I will be there. Hopefully behind the Pistons bench. I was planning on wearing my " I :wub: Organissimo" t-shirt ( as well as give Organissimo CDs to the owner of those tix who is so generous) but with B3-ers attitude, I might have to re-think that. :P

If we can't shoot, at least we have good entertainment.

Edited by rachel

Word has it that you could hear the crowd roar all the way to Sheldonm's house after Reggie hit that 3. ^_^ There hasn't been this much intensity between two teams since the Pacers/ Knicks of the 90's. Certainly the dynamics of Ron Carlisle versus Larry Brown, former coach versus former coach, is interesting.

Game two will be a different game after adjustments are made. I don't see the Pistons throwing up two airballs in the waning moments of game 2.

It's gonna be ugly Part II.

I'm sure they could hear it at my house but I was at the game. In fact, Ben's first blocked shot in the first couple minutes of the game landed squarely in my hands....too bad I had to give the ball back! I've been to both home games so far, man I'm not sure my heart can take it! Of course I want the Pacers to win and think they'll find a way to pull it out but I do like Ben Wallace and his style of play! I'm not a fan of Rasheed, but his animation :rolleyes: leaves me rolling in the aisles!!! I think a highlight film of him throwing fits, stomping around and whining would be priceless ;) !

Mark