AAJ down?

EKE BBB

Posted "Today, 12:17 AM"

xricci 

Administrator  Join Date: Aug 2002

Board Upgrade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bulletin board was upgraded last night from v2.3 to v3.0.

It will require some custom work, so please bear with me as I make the changes throughout the day.

It appears vBulletin has made several enhancements to their software. If there are any new features or design changes that you like, feel free to post them here.

Thanks,

Mike R.

Edited by Rooster_Ties

And, you can start threads like this one -- without being publicly flogged for it. Don't get me wrong, I think Mike runs a great site (the whole AAJ experience), and the AAJ board is a pretty decent jazz board (all things considered).

But Mike's "don't nobody mention anything about any other board on my board" policy is just nuts. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

The AAJ board appeared to be up and running when I got there this morning, however I couldn't log in. I kept getting a message that I was using an incorrect user name or password. I tried a few times, with no success. Anybody else have that problem?

The AAJ board appeared to be up and running when I got there this morning, however I couldn't log in. I kept getting a message that I was using an incorrect user name or password. I tried a few times, with no success. Anybody else have that problem?

I had that problem earlier this morning, but it appears to be fixed now. (You'll have to log in again.) The upgrade/migration must not have been finished.

The AAJ board appeared to be up and running when I got there this morning, however I couldn't log in.  I kept getting a message that I was using an incorrect user name or password.  I tried a few times, with no success.  Anybody else have that problem?

I had that problem earlier this morning, but it appears to be fixed now. (You'll have to log in again.) The upgrade/migration must not have been finished.

Thanks Alan. Unfortunately, I just got the same error message. People had posted today, so I figured everybody had the green light to go ahead and log in. Oh well, I've e-mailed Mike about it.