Organissimo (dry) t-shirt contest

Uncle Skid and I are headed off to the Jamey Aebersold Summer Jazz Workshop shortly. I approached Jim (B3-er) about t-shirts for us to wear amongst those 400+ jazz students and 50+ jazz professional advertising this forum. He was in favor of such a project.

Since we have seen the graphic arts skills of many of the members here, Jim suggested a contest. Design the Organissimo Jazz Forum t-shirt. The shirts will be (at least initially) made by CafePress (I have used them successfully for a few years).

The rules:

1. You are designing both the front and back of the shirt.

2. Image Size: 8 x 10 or 10 x 8, 100-300 DPI saved in PNG or JPG format.

3. You have ONLY until June 17, 2004 at Midnight EDST.

The Prize:

You will know that you have helped bring this forum to a large number of Jazz fans and I will will give you one of the shirts.

If there is interest these shirts will be made available to all forum members.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couw,

Nice job on the art! Now let's make sure they get put on high quality shirts....no one wants to see my nipples on a hot, steamy day ;) .

Mark

I'm sure you're right about that, but I wouldn't mind having the option to purchase a couple of the cheapies for a lady or two. ;)

I have no design skills at all, but put me down for a large of whatever shirt is designed. This is a firm order, I want one of those bad boys to tool around Brooklyn in. people will ask what it is, and it'll be my pleasure to tell them what Organissimo is. have you thought of incorporating the web address somewhere in the design of the shirt? This could help as far as exposure and a quick entry to the website for more info- and we're usually nice to newbies, too. :)

Edited by PHILLYQ

couw,

Nice job on the art!  Now let's make sure they get put on high quality shirts....no one wants to see my nipples on a hot, steamy day ;) .

Mark

I'm sure you're right about that, but I wouldn't mind having the option to purchase a couple of the cheapies for a lady or two. ;)

...amen, brother!

have you thought of incorporating the web address somewhere in the design of the shirt?

four times actually, check the first post with the "very quick, very dirty job"

;)

probably a small font mention of the URL in/with the large cirkles logo would be a nice addition

couw,

Nice job on the art!  Now let's make sure they get put on high quality shirts....no one wants to see my nipples on a hot, steamy day ;) .

Mark

...amen, brother!

women's tee...

(catesta twisted my arm and made me do it!)