organissimo does Chicago!!! Tues Oct 18th

GregN

If I can find some cheap accomodations, I'll make it.  I still need to make some nice photographs of you guys and it sounds like a blast!!!  Maybe one of my Chicago friends could put me up for the night ;) !!!

Beware, Sheldon is a PIG! :P

O.K. now I am going. :)

Somehow I knew this would draw you out.

Actually, Jim and I are very happily married men.

Not too each other.

Uh, not that there is anything wrong with that (generally speaking)...

ahem, anyhow, I am just going as Joe's babe shield and chaperone. :crazy::w

Geez! I wasn't talking "dirty" but if you want to move in that direction..... :unsure:

I was talking about "pigishness" - never thought this would turn someone towards sex. <_<

Who is talking sex. Married guys are very untidy...uh er.. the last bit was just nonsequitous for consistency's sake. :o:huh:

Actually I'm unmarried and pretty neat......no, I'm not gay........not that there is anything necessarily wrong with it if one of you are! :w

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can find some cheap accomodations, I'll make it.  I still need to make some nice photographs of you guys and it sounds like a blast!!!  Maybe one of my Chicago friends could put me up for the night ;) !!!

Beware, Sheldon is a PIG! :P

O.K. now I am going. :)

Somehow I knew this would draw you out.

Actually, Jim and I are very happily married men.

Not too each other.

Uh, not that there is anything wrong with that (generally speaking)...

ahem, anyhow, I am just going as Joe's babe shield and chaperone. :crazy::w

Geez! I wasn't talking "dirty" but if you want to move in that direction..... :unsure:

I was talking about "pigishness" - never thought this would turn someone towards sex. <_<

Who is talking sex. Married guys are very untidy...uh er.. the last bit was just nonsequitous for consistency's sake. :o:huh:

Actually I'm unmarried and pretty neat......no, I'm not gay........not that there is anything necessarily wrong with it if one of you are! :w

I am waayy to fat and homely to ever be gay (as a gay friend once told me).

lol

Just seeing this tread for the first time.  I'll be there.  Looking forward to finally seeing you guys!

If you have any places where you could place a flyer or two, PM me, and I can mail you some promotional stuff. Be nice to have a little grass roots thing growing there.

g

Just seeing this tread for the first time.  I'll be there.  Looking forward to finally seeing you guys!

If you have any places where you could place a flyer or two, PM me, and I can mail you some promotional stuff. Be nice to have a little grass roots thing growing there.

g

Greg,

I'll be there this weekend, wish I had some flyers!

Mark

g

Greg,

I'll be there this weekend, wish I had some flyers!

Mark

Me too :( Of course, if you are talking bout next weekend, I can hook you up. But I think you mean now?

Anyhow,

You thinking about comin' up to Detroit the end of this month? We are going to be recording live at Baker's.

I really dig your pictures, btw. Really close to buying the Buddy Guy. :)

g

I really dig your pictures, btw. Really close to buying the Buddy Guy. :)

g

...what would bring you closer :lol: ?

Actually my friend and fellow board member Sal has offered up accomodations to me for the night so it appears I will finally get to see you guys! I may even bring a camera or two! :crazy:

m~

Greg,

I also spoke with the management with Martyrs and I'm good to go on the photography part of it!

Sheldon... I love you man!! You are going to get a bigman hug from me when we meet. :D

:mellow:

:g

o.k. I'll buy ya a beer (no comments from the peanut gallery).