JJ Johnson - JJ Inc

Tom 1960

B000002AJF.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V64883781_.jpg Man this is without a doubt one of my favorite jazz albums, period. Great cast lead by JJ, Freddie Hubbard, Clifford Jordan, Cedar Walton, Arthur Harper and Albert "Tootie" Heath. Recorded in 1960 and available on the SONY label. Great playing and excellent sound. It does cost some extra bucks to pick this one up, but well worth it, IMO. Anyone else here love this album as much as I do?

B000002AJF.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V64883781_.jpg Man this is without a doubt one of my favorite jazz albums, period. Great cast lead by JJ, Freddie Hubbard, Clifford Jordan, Cedar Walton, Arthur Harper and Albert "Tootie" Heath. Recorded in 1960 and available on the SONY label. Great playing and excellent sound. It does cost some extra bucks to pick this one up, but well worth it, IMO. Anyone else here love this album as much as I do?

Hello Tom,

I'm in your camp on this one. I picked this one up when I was just beginning to get into jazz in a really big way. Immediately loaded up on all the J.J. I could find. I think this is one of his very best! IMHO