Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
felser

bad link to malware?

6 posts in this topic

When I go to open the "Complete Nocturne" recordings thread in the "reissues" forum, I get a warning that I am going to a malware site.

When you just go to the thread or when you click on a link that's in a post there? I had no problem when I just went to the thread. If it's a link in a post, why not post a warning to others not to click on that link?

3 hours ago, felser said:

When I go to open the "Complete Nocturne" recordings thread in the "reissues" forum, I get a warning that I am going to a malware site.

I am getting the same thing, only when I click the link to that thread, every other thread loads fine. 

"Google Safe Browsing recently detected malware on www.organissimo.org. Websites that are normally safe are sometimes infected with malware. The malicious content comes from www.filelodge.com, a known malware distributor."

Edited by bluesoul

I see the same thing.  Maybe it is detecting a bad link within the thread.

http://www.jazzinhollywood.com/mission.html

This link from 2007 is getting blocked from my work PC. The root site,

now leads to an alleged chiropractic clinic in Spring, TX. Clearly the domain name expired and as often happens got picked up by god know who. That "/mission" addition to the link seems to be what's triggering all the warnings.

The thread itself is still cool, and all the other links in it seem to be active and appropriate.

Delete that link from the thread and it should solve the problem.