• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soulpope

• Peter Friedman

• HutchFan

• BillF

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

god i cant believe theyve been doin it this long- anyone know what year this is?  you know i was thinking, isnt it kind of ironic keith wasnt no audience noise, but really hes the one making noise, his vocal noises are espically out of control here. they had to actually close comments on the post cause hes so polaizaing i guess, but overall i like him for sure

19 hours ago, mikeweil said:

R-6397223-1499335991-7599.jpeg.jpg

Finally I got me a copy of this Japanese reissue. But on first listen I think my Pacific Jazz LP sounds better. Will have to compare....

interesting- that era PJ lps are nothing to write home about pressing quality-wise, sounds like they could of done a better job, which sucks cause by now youd think theyd know how to do it  

41NEWZT8M0L._SY400_.jpg

Herman Foster - The Explosive Piano of Herman Foster: I picked this up after recently acquiring Blues Walk.  The drummer, Grassella Oliphant, celebrated his 88th birthday in 2017 by playing at Dizzy's.  I'm looking forward to listening to Have You Heard Herman Foster, the other half of the twofer on Collectables.