Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chuck Nessa

Upcoming in Buffalo

9 posts in this topic

After a pretty dry spell, saxophonist/programmer Steve Baczkowski has announced the following events at Hallwalls:

March 26 - Joseph Daley's Tuba Trio w/Scott Robinson & Warren Smith

March 31 - Peter Brotzmann - Solo

April 22 - Nicole Mitchell's Black Earth Ensemble

April 23 - Ab Baars - Solo

May 14 - Wayne Horovitz / Sara Schoenbeck Duo

May 21 - Hear In Now (Mazz Swift, Silvia Bolognesi and Tomeka Reid)

Edited by Chuck Nessa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chuck Nessa said:

After a pretty dry spell, saxophonist/programmer Steve Baczkowski has announced the following events at Hallwalls:

March 26 - Joseph Daley's Tuba Trio w/Scott Robinson & Warren Smith

March 31 - Peter Brotzmann - Solo

April 22 - Nicole Mitchell's Black Earth Ensemble

April 23 - Ab Baars - Solo

May 14 - Wayne Horovitz / Sara Schoenbeck Duo

May 21 - Hear In Now (Mazz Swift, Silvia Bolognesi and Tomeka Reid)

Nice schedule 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I am not mistaken, my old friend Bruce Eaton booked shows in Buffalo for a number of years...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jim Duckworth said:

If I am not mistaken, my old friend Bruce Eaton booked shows in Buffalo for a number of years...

 

He booked concerts at the Albright-Knox Art Gallery but they have closed the main building for a 2 year long renovation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard some nice Event Jazz in the coffee shop in their other building when I was there awhile ago.  Love the AKG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately none of the events on a weekend for me to make the drive. Similar to Pittsburgh, seems like an interim stop on way to larger city for the weekend.

LWayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LWayne said:

Unfortunately none of the events on a weekend for me to make the drive. Similar to Pittsburgh, seems like an interim stop on way to larger city for the weekend.

LWayne

Quit work and hear more music. ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An updated list.

87280050_2164821783621160_34304033458214

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.