Anyone know who these old musicians are?

Rooster_Ties

Just thought I'd post a link to this here too, since I'm guessing some of us here can lend a hand.

I won't post the photos here in this thread, in the hope that most of the discussion will happen over there (where the thread was started), since the person who started the thread probably isn't on our board.

click here

I tried posting to the thread but received the following message:

Chuck Nessa, you do not have permission to

access this page. This could be due to one of

several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient

privileges to access this page. Are you

trying to edit someone else's post, access

administrative features or some other

privileged system?

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator

may have disabled your account, or it may

be awaiting activation.

Anyway, I was going to suggest Jimmy Harris. He played trumpet in the Erskine Hawkins band from the mid '40s 'til near the end.

Edited by Chuck Nessa

I had a similar problem posting over at AAJ about two or three months ago. Mike had to go in and fix my account. I hadn't posted in a couple months prior to that. Hadn't been banned, just some sort of bug that he was able to fix after I e-mailed him about it.

Edit: I just sent him a PM about it, and provided a link to this thread (here on our board). FYI...

Edited by Rooster_Ties

I had a similar problem posting over at AAJ about two or three months ago. Mike had to go in and fix my account. I hadn't posted in a couple months prior to that. Hadn't been banned, just some sort of bug that he was able to fix after I e-mailed him about it.

Edit: I just sent him a PM about it, and provided a link to this thread (here on our board). FYI...

Don't bother on my account. I have a fundamental difference of opinion with Mike Ricci which I don't want to go into here, and I'm not interested in posting on AAJ anymore.