Jungle Fiction 9'01"

I Brake 4 Monster Booty 10'38"

Kubrick 9'53

This is what I've pieced together from listening to the set:

Disc one:

She's So Lucky

Snap, Crackle, Pop

Boozer

New Orleans, La (this is how Scofield introduces this tune. It's not on any of the discs I own, so I don't know if this is the real title or not)

Polo Towers

Disc two:

Acidhead (I think)

Jungle Fiction

Jeep On 35

Ideofunk (possibly)

Uberjam (maybe)

The titles without comments are solid. Scofield introduces these numbers on the recording, so there's no doubt there. The other tracks are harder to pin down. I've A/B'd these titles with the tracks on "Uberjam" and this is what seems most likely to me. If anybody has more definite information, it would be appreciated.

BTW, I don't know where my co-worker got this set. It's one of the very few bootlegs I've encountered that doesn't seem to be listed on a website. It may actually be a private recording...

Guest akanalog

isn't scofield one of those pricks who doesn't allow people to trade recordings of his shows?

it's not like he releases gobs of live stuff for consumers to purchase.

it's all guitarists who are pricks in this regard-ribot, frisell, scofield....

i guess because the hippies/obsesive taper community/obsesive live show attender types gravitate towards the guitarists...because it's the easiest stuff to get post-deadphishstringcheesewhatever. though i guess it's a mutual courtship. especially in scofield's case.

isn't scofield one of those pricks who doesn't allow people to trade recordings of his shows?

it's not like he releases gobs of live stuff for consumers to purchase.

it's all guitarists who are pricks in this regard-ribot, frisell, scofield....

i guess because the hippies/obsesive taper community/obsesive live show attender types gravitate towards the guitarists...because it's the easiest stuff to get post-deadphishstringcheesewhatever.  though i guess it's a mutual courtship.  especially in scofield's case.

Just to make you feel better (?), from Sco's website:

"TAPING POLICY: John Scofield allows taping at the discretion of each venue on a case by case basis. No video taping, no board patches, sorry. Taping of his Jazz Trio or other jazz oriented projects will not be permitted for reasons outside Scofield's authority -- contractual obligations and the wishes of other musicians with differing opinions. No Scofield tape may be posted on any internet download sites -- they are for individual trading only. We regret any disappointment this may cause. Contact can be made through the website."

I know you don't care for Scofield, but calling him a prick seems a little harsh...