Just picked up the Stuff Smith used for $55!

Mosaic often (usually?) has blank boxes too, which have no graphics for any particular set. I don't have any like this, but have heard of others getting 'blank' boxes before, with the appropriate plastic stuff inside, for the number of discs you have in a set (that lacks a box).

(Poorly written, to be sure, but I think you see what I'm trying to say.)

Guest Chaney

Picked this up at the Jazz Record Center today. All four discs and the booklet but no box. Can't wait to dig into this set!

Sheesh!

Guy's got a beautiful wife and now this! Never ends does it?!

bluesForBartok. The 'blue' must be for blue skies.

:ph34r:

;):D

Mosaic often (usually?) has blank boxes too, which have no graphics for any particular set.  I don't have any like this, but have heard of others getting 'blank' boxes before, with the appropriate plastic stuff inside, for the number of discs you have in a set (that lacks a box).

Yeah, I have some blank black boxes that Mosaic sent with the partial CD sets. I didn't expect to get blank boxes with partial sets. I assumed they would just send the CDs. The boxes and booklets were a bonus.

I put the CDs on a shelf and moved the booklets to a separate section. (don't know what to do with the empty boxes) :rolleyes:

Edited by Tjazz

Picked this up at the Jazz Record Center today. All four discs and the booklet but no box.

That's funny. I picked up a Stuff Smith box there last week, with nothing inside.

Yeah, did you stuff the box with other OOP LPs?

I wish I had the time. In these situations one must move really fast.