Catwoman

Could it possibly be good?

How could this possibly be bad?

catwoman.jpg

I am surely the luckiest man alive. A couple of weeks ago my wife asked me if I wanted to see the movie. In a rare moment of total candidness (when it comes to other women) I told her that the only thing that made it a possibility was Halle in the catsuit, and she said, "Well, I figured that."

So, basically, she so enjoys my company that she's willing to have me gaze at one of the most beautiful women on the planet in an S&M leather get-up, so long as she's sitting next to me. :wub::P

But this makes me wonder, does she also know why I watch Charmed with her? Is it possible that my carefully constructed "lustful gaze of studied indifference" isn't really that effective, and in fact, my wife reads me like a book?

Naaaaahhhh ..... :w

:g

Edited by Dan Gould

Well, I heard something very disurbing on the radio...that Halle's stunt woman....was a man! :ph34r:

I sure hope that was a sick, twisted joke!

Berigan,

Unfortunately, it's true. I saw a story about it where Halle Berry said that they shaved the guy who did the stunts and padded him in the right spots. Good thing the movie is a bomb, I might have been eager to see it, and then to know that it wasn't Halle Berry, well...

Well, my wife and I went to see this yesterday, and enjoyed ourselves.

It very much is a comic book on a screen, which is a good thing, to try to makie it anything else would have been disasterous. There's plenty of comic book plot. I felt that the direction was very appropriate to that end, and very good altogether: the pace and the look and the feel were on target. I think that Halle and Ben and Sharon all turned out good performances. And for cat lovers there are nice pieces here to enjoy. And Halle . . . she is a beautiful and charming actress.

My wife enjoyed as well! MUCH more than I thought she would.

Glad we went.

sq-halle-berry-catwoman-wb.jpg

Edited by jazzbo