JSngry

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

No photos here, because she's not a "calssic" babe figure-wise, and the camera does not do her justice. But watch her move, and watch her eyes and mouth when she talks, and tell me that this ain't one fun/fiesty woman,

Y'all can take the bimbos. Give me some spunk. Give me some Rachael Ray!

Jim, I hope you're not hearing this for the first time. Rachael got married, dude. I'm sorry. Her honeymoon diary will be revealed on Entertainment Tonight, Tuesday November 8th. Hang in there! :( She seems very happy.

• 2 years later...

No photos here, because she's not a "calssic" babe figure-wise, and the camera does not do her justice. But watch her move, and watch her eyes and mouth when she talks, and tell me that this ain't one fun/fiesty woman,

Y'all can take the bimbos. Give me some spunk. Give me some Rachael Ray!

When this thread was started, I had no idea who Rachael Ray was.... :blink:

http://static.flickr.com/116/293049471_a91b6c3ad0_o.jpg :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"Or maybe not.

She visited my hometown on her $40/day show, and visited our favorite breakfast restaurants (going there tomorrow!). Its a rather small restaurant, and the waitresses recognize my mom and her best friend who eat there quite a bit. She told them about it, and said that off camera, Rachael Ray was really not nice at all."

Edited by alocispepraluger102