NBA 2004-2005

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rasheed Wallace is not excited. "I didn't vote for him," he said.

Another reason to love the guy! :lol:

:huh: ...what are the other reasons???

His passion for the game. He's the type of player that if he's not on your team, you probably hate him. But he's such a great team player and he loves the game, you can tell by the way he plays.

• 2 weeks later...

Totally.  No Chauncy?  No RIP!? 

:angry:

Hey B-3er,

Just remember, the league has increased the number of teams greatly and the total population of rostered players BUT..... they have not increased the number of players proportionally to be on the All Star Team, that is the problem. That is why so many deserving players are not there. So having said that, just remember my man,

Detroit Rocks,

they ended the Showtime era and then ended the Shaq and Kobe era....

B-)

Edited by BruceW

Yeah Soulstation,

Damn, I agree with you on C.Webb. SAC should have traded his ass two years ago. He came back from injury too soon and ruined their chances at a title last year. Good Riddance. Of course now he is in the east to harass my Pistons.

Don't worry, B3er is wrong about Shaq. He didn't break down, he just came down on top of somebody. Anybody would have been hurt by that, happens a lot this years.

You watch, when Shaq comes back, he will serve notice and NOBODY will ever be under him when he is coming down with a rebound. Shaq has a way of letting the other players know not to get that close again. The MRI will tell us if he is going to be out. I don't think so, we'll see.

B-)

BruceW

Hey guys, dig this....

There is a lot of hype about C. Webb "saving" the 76ers. B*llS**t......

C.Webb cost SAC a real chance at a championship for two years by coming back from injuries "too soon." Webb WILL NOT play deep in the post (he is a power forward, right) and mix it up with the premier power forwards in the league. He wants to be a 6'10" outside shooter. SAC had all the outside shooting they needed for the past 4 years. He is about numbers and not what is actually needed. However...

Iverson will take it inside enough to justify him continuing to shoot from outside, how about that. Right now at this moment ESPN is bravely exclaiming how C.Webb will make the 76ers better and win them a championship. Wha!!!!! Well why didn't SAC win??????

Okay, comon with the rebuttals or confirmations..... don't be shy

B-)

Chris Webber, even in his declining state, is a better big man than Iverson has ever played with.

Iverson, meanwhile, has taken his team to the finals previously and can play well under pressure. However, I don't see the Sixers dethroning Detroit or taking down Shaq & Wade's Heat.

My friend KDub says, "Webber and winning don't mix."