Randy Marsh on the "Jazz Retrospective"

I'm going to have to preen the Jimmy Forrest session, but look forward to focusing on Organissimo, the music with Talaga and Paul Vornhagen. Anything else you want on the air?

Peace.

Lazaro

WBLV FM 90.3/WBLU FM 88.9 does not yet stream on the web.

Wow!! I'm on the "Jazz Retrospective" tonight? ... :o B-) ,,, :rolleyes:

Edited by randissimo

That was fun. Randy's request for "In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning" for his Mom about knocked me over, you know, hearing Paul Vornhagen singing that in his Chet Baker style voice all distant in those lyrics. Skid glad you heard it. Yes, Steve Talaga's recordings with Randy are something else, especially Basement Alchemy. Did you catch the 1978 Grand Rapids recording with Randy, Shirley Scott and Jimmy Forrest?

:tup

Great show so far, Lazaro.  Thanks!

Randy -- while I really dig the stuff you do with Joe and Jim, it's really cool to hear your playing in different groups.  B-)

I really enjoy mixing it up with all the different people I play with.... It sure keeps me on my toes... :D

And thanks again Lazaro. That was a fun show and I really enjoyed all the other selections you mixed into your program.. You da man! B-) :tup

Edited by randissimo