The CD-Cover thread ...

neveronfriday

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John,

first draft (you know how dramatically those change usually); can't get it right, and too much snot is blocking my Google skills. I need a different image on the left, I would have to redo the right side ("Blitzer"), redo the typography ... basically redo everything. Plus, this thing is just going to eat ink. But, the idea I like.

I'll return to it tomorrow some time. Now I'm going to head off to bed.

Cheers!

poland.gif

John,

first draft (you know how dramatically those change usually); can't get it right, and too much snot is blocking my Google skills. I need a different image on the left

yes, because that's Ted Curson and he ain't featured. Trzaskowski (center) is.

I would have to redo the right side ("Blitzer"), redo the typography ... basically redo everything. Plus, this thing is just going to eat ink. But, the idea I like.

I'll return to it tomorrow some time. Now I'm going to head off to bed.

thanks for the ideas and effort and get well soon!

BTW: I just added 12 minutes of fabulous stuff to the 40+ minutes I already had. This thing is ready to be sequenced and go into production! yay!

I'm in the process of copying Bobby Hutcherson's CIRRUS and THE WAITING to CD (still taking out the few pops/clicks). I'm not a Photoshop pro like most of the posters here; anyone want to make up a potential cover for each or as a two-fer.

I can trade a copy if you'd like when I'm finished...

Thanks!

I'm in the process of copying Bobby Hutcherson's CIRRUS and THE WAITING to CD (still taking out the few pops/clicks). I'm not a Photoshop pro like most of the posters here; anyone want to make up a potential cover for each or as a two-fer.

I can trade a copy if you'd like when I'm finished...

Thanks!

I'll give it a shot. :g