The CD-Cover thread ...

neveronfriday

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see that much new stuff here!

Jeff: I love those Hutch/Land covers! I will definitely use the one for the EZtree show!

John/deus: some great ones! I've got a soft spot for the "Kulturpalast" - also it would fit nicely next to the GDR comp, but then the most recent cover is nice, too. Then - without yet having heard all the music, I love the general idea of deus' too dark cover! Keep it coming!

And John: that Cirrus Waiting is indeed feghing great!!!

ubu

Great to see that much new stuff here!

Jeff: I love those Hutch/Land covers! I will definitely use the one for the EZtree show!

John/deus: some great ones! I've got a soft spot for the "Kulturpalast" - also it would fit nicely next to the GDR comp, but then the most recent cover is nice, too. Then - without yet having heard all the music, I love the general idea of deus' too dark cover! Keep it coming!

And John: that Cirrus Waiting is indeed feghing great!!!

ubu

Cool!

Thanks Ubu!

my art dierector has complained with me that the font on the Polish Jazz cover isn't Polish enough. I went and found the Tyfa font, the official state sponsored font designed in 1960, and guess what. It almost exactly like the Times I had already. Just that the lower case "f" is a *lot* cooler:

http://www.stormtype.com/tyfa.html

maybe like so then?

couw, that Tyfa font looks so-o-o-o cool! Great sleuthing!!! :tup:tup:tup