The CD-Cover thread ...

neveronfriday

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I see it, I wonder what the heck people were thinking when they designed that original Cirrus cover. That's plain scary! Kids having nightmares all over the planet! That Waiting cover must have inspired the long row of misspellings of Booby's name. Booby who? Booby Wutcwerson

Everytime I see it, I wonder what the heck people were thinking when they designed that original Cirrus cover. That's plain scary! Kids having nightmares all over the planet! That Waiting cover must have inspired the long row of misspellings of Booby's name. Booby who? Booby Wutcwerson

:lol::lol::lol:

I still can't help thinking of him as Booby Hutcherson... :P

my art dierector has complained with me that the font on the Polish Jazz cover isn't Polish enough. I went and found the Tyfa font, the official state sponsored font designed in 1960, and guess what. It almost exactly like the Times I had already. Just that the lower case "f" is a *lot* cooler:

http://www.stormtype.com/tyfa.html

maybe like so then?

Edited by couw

I just love threads like this. John, your Jazz in Poland (v.2) is sublime, as are so many of your designs. Jeff, you've got a gift. Keep 'em coming.

There is such an art to cropping pictures. I just redid the welcome page on my site. I don't quite like the font, but it's a start. Off topic? yeah, but what the heck. ;)

m.jpg

Edited by Jim Dye