Did The Database Get Messed Up?

The talk about politics and these forums got me to go back in time to check and see when I finally stopped posting in there and I found a lot of the threads from the early days are all messed up. I find posts by Weizen that end "Later, Kevin" (and are clearly mine) as well as a lot of quotes that just don't refer back to any posts. In fact, in my posting "history", there are a lot of posts that don't even exist any more... and no, they aren't ones that I deleted either. :)

Anyway, I just thought it was worth commenting on. I just hope no one resurrects one of these old posts and thinks Weizen closes with "Later, Kevin". The last thing he needs is for people to think he's me. :D

Later,

Rolf

The talk about politics and these forums got me to go back in time to check and see when I finally stopped posting in there and I found a lot of the threads from the early days are all messed up. I find posts by Weizen that end "Later, Kevin" (and are clearly mine) as well as a lot of quotes that just don't refer back to any posts. In fact, in my posting "history", there are a lot of posts that don't even exist any more... and no, they aren't ones that I deleted either. :)

Anyway, I just thought it was worth commenting on. I just hope no one resurrects one of these old posts and thinks Weizen closes with "Later, Kevin". The last thing he needs is for people to think he's me. :D

Later,

Rolf

I think it is wonderful Kevin can't find his old posts. :g:g:g

Kevin, are you using a browser other than IE? I've noticed problems similar to yours with Firefox and Navigator, but when I checked those threads in IE, they looked fine.

Awesome!! There they are... right in IE. That's weird. This is the first time I've had problems with Firefox and Organissimo's board software.

Problem solved.

Later,

niveK

I think it is wonderful Kevin can't find his old posts. :g:g:g

Chuck, if you had heard me when I first made this search... I was laughing like hell. I figured it was cosmic payback that my posts would get attributed to Weizen for the little bit of deleting I did. Not that Weizen and I are very musically apart and we both both drink good beer but we certainly have differing political views, to say the least.

And here I just found this used copy of "Hootin' and Tootin'" that I thought you were looking for... :)

Later,

KJB