What Are You Watching

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw that another episode of The Good Wife is scheduled for Feb. 19.

I agree John, this is excellent network television.

Quite right Lon, I was wrong. There are two more episodes listed as airing on February 19 and 26.

John- the whole series has been available on the internet. Although it's still possible , ableit more difficult, to watch the new episodes as they appear, the backlog of older episodes has been mostly lost, thanks to the FBI.

I've just watched the latest episode of a very cool show on Velocity called "One of a Kind" where they feature unique vehicles.

This segment was about a vehicle commissioned by Norman Granz, a '54 Cadillac that was fitted with a custom-made cabriolet body by Italy's Pinninfarina coach-makers. Just gorgeous!

1954%20cadillac%20pininfarina%20roadster-01.jpg

cad54pin5.jpg

borgen_sason_1_blu-ray-12678825-frntl.jpg

Finished last night. Absolutely superb.

At the start it had a 'West Wing' feel to it - nice liberal Prime Minister, nice family, each crisis surmounted by fundamental decency. But as the weeks unfolded Borgen was forced into making more and more compromises - politically and personally. The last episode was very dark indeed, the main character transformed into something much harder, much lonelier. Good subplots too.

And there's another series at the end of the year.

Next week we get Italian detective drama.

borgen_sason_1_blu-ray-12678825-frntl.jpg

Finished last night. Absolutely superb.

At the start it had a 'West Wing' feel to it - nice liberal Prime Minister, nice family, each crisis surmounted by fundamental decency. But as the weeks unfolded Borgen was forced into making more and more compromises - politically and personally. The last episode was very dark indeed, the main character transformed into something much harder, much lonelier. Good subplots too.

And there's another series at the end of the year.

Next week we get Italian detective drama.

I've watched and really enjoyed the first and second episodes. I'm looking forward to the rest.

What's the upcoming Italian detective drama ?

I've watched and really enjoyed the first and second episodes. I'm looking forward to the rest.

What's the upcoming Italian detective drama ?

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/titlesearch.asp?title=Inspector%20Montalbano

Might have been on before. I've not seen it. As a fan of Donna Leon and Michael Dibdin's Italian 'tec novels I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Even if my Italian is not as fluent as my Danish or Swedish!!!!

Supernatural - Season One

Slight but enjoyable series about 2 brothers who hunt down poltergeists, wendigos and other various things that go bump in the night. Loaded with guest appearances from other genre series (Amy Acker, Jamie Ray Newman, Amber Benson, etc).

Edited by Shawn