What Are You Watching

Thanks for posting that, Matthew; this is a blast! I'm desperately trying to watch them in order and not skip ahead to "Turkeys Away"! :D

I forgot how funny the show was, and how nice Bailey looked. Les Nessman is a great character. Plus, the theme song is one of my all time favorites.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC drama State of Play. Somewhat far fetched screenplay, but excellent ensemble acting. Interesting that director David Yates paired Bill Nighy and Kelly Macdonald from State of Play for the BBC film The Girl in the Cafe, which he also directed.

I saw Girl before I saw State, & that caught my attention.

Edited by paul secor

With the siberian weather in Montreal, elected to stay home and watch old time boxing

Strange things are happening. About 1 minutes ago we decided to watch Transsiberian via instant Netflix.

We just watched that last night.

Just checked it out last night as well. Did you enjoy it? I took the Transsiberian back in '83....and this film is terrific in terms of capturing the flavor of the journey. Didn't matter that it was filmed almost entirely in Lithuania. Sign of a good film as well when you're provoked and wind up totally pissed off at the person cast as a sympathetic character. That 'Jessie' steadily inched her way up my 'wake the %$#@! up, dunce!!' scale. :D

Damages - season 1 episode 1.

Compelling viewing! Can't wait for episode 2 next week.

Any views on this from those that have seen all of the first season?

I'm still working my way through Season 1, definitely enjoying it...but then again...I'm a Rose Byrne FANATIC...so my opinion is a little biased.

rose-byrne-06.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a Trekkie, and I actually haven't seen a lot of these episodes before this set. Just as with Season One, they've done a phenomenal video and audio transfer of each episode. Season Three is out in December.

Edited by jazzbo