Ah, to be a teenager again.....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And anyhow, couldn't they find virgins at someplace like, say..... Bob Jones University?!?!?!? :P

Man... that place has got to be TENSE! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Yeah, but think about all the, uh, "not technically sexual" ways that the students apparently relieve their tension.... :excited:

And anyhow, couldn't they find virgins at someplace like, say..... Bob Jones University?!?!?!? :P

Man... that place has got to be TENSE! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Yeah, but think about all the, uh, "not technically sexual" ways that the students apparently relieve their tension.... :excited:

:lol::lol::lol:

It must be like Sodom and Gomorrah at Bob Jones University!

:lol::lol::lol:

I guess no missionary positions are available at Bob Jones.

Have you ever noticed the initials for Bob Jones University are BJU? :lol::lol::lol:

God has a great sense of humor!

It was more common for boys to have performed oral sex on girls than vice versa, the report said.

Anyone else see this as contradictory to just about every other study that's been done??

Everything I've previously read about adolescent sexuality is that since sometime in the 90s (I have no idea if there's actually a demonstrable link to Monica and Bill) more and more girls perform oral sex on their boyfriends (or their "friends with benefits") in lieu of intercourse, believe that the risks are much less, and are proud of preserving their virginity. And it is far, far, far more rare for the boys to perform orally for girls.

So, I gotta say that I have to seriously question the results of this study, based on that very surprising result.

Hey! I hope I didn't p-off Jazz Kat by saying the "naive" word!

I don't have kids (they're probably better off), so I don't know if

that's a "no-no" word to a teenager.

It wasn't with me - mine was "weird" -

I hated it whenever my mother called me that!

:lol:

OK, Jim S...tell me. What would Charlie say if you called him "naive"?

Everything I've previously read about adolescent sexuality is that since sometime in the 90s (I have no idea if there's actually a demonstrable link to Monica and Bill) more and more girls perform oral sex on their boyfriends...

I believe there is a link. Apropos really. If the Republicans hadn't abused the independent counsel and created the "bring down Clinton at any cost" hysteria which led to the Clinton impeachment, then their daughters wouldn't be sucking so much cock…(and taking it in the butt for that matter). :mellow:

rofl.gif

Everything I've previously read about adolescent sexuality is that since sometime in the 90s (I have no idea if there's actually a demonstrable link to Monica and Bill) more and more girls perform oral sex on their boyfriends...

I believe there is a link. Apropos really. If the Republicans hadn't abused the independent counsel and created the "bring down Clinton at any cost" hysteria which led to the Clinton impeachment, then their daughters wouldn't be sucking so much cock…(and taking it in the butt for that matter). :mellow:

rofl.gif

I think what you really mean is "ironic": Supposedly "moralistic" condemnation of Clinton by Republicans leading to the immoral behavior of what you presume is their offspring.

I think what you really mean is "ironic": Supposedly "moralistic" condemnation of Clinton by Republicans leading to the immoral behavior of what you presume is their offspring.

No, not ironic (although some may see it that way). Apropos. Let's call it chickens coming home to roost. Karma. Blowback. :g

Hey! I hope I didn't p-off Jazz Kat by saying the "naive" word!

I don't have kids (they're probably better off), so I don't know if

that's a "no-no" word to a teenager.

Just that word along with, as I said, "You stupid bitch," are the two things I hear most, so it was un-settling. :rolleyes:

Everything I've previously read about adolescent sexuality is that since sometime in the 90s (I have no idea if there's actually a demonstrable link to Monica and Bill) more and more girls perform oral sex on their boyfriends (or their "friends with benefits") in lieu of intercourse, believe that the risks are much less, and are proud of preserving their virginity.

Ah, to be a teenager in the 90s!

Everything I've previously read about adolescent sexuality is that since sometime in the 90s (I have no idea if there's actually a demonstrable link to Monica and Bill) more and more girls perform oral sex on their boyfriends (or their "friends with benefits") in lieu of intercourse, believe that the risks are much less, and are proud of preserving their virginity.

Ah, to be a teenager in the 90s!

:lol::lol:

Yeah, I was a teenager in the 80's... :(

I missed the 70's and missed the late 90's.... :ph34r::lol:

Kids dont have anything to do these days but suck and fuck, here they are surrounded by it in the media and in school and people are surprised kids are screwing each other. Purge with fire I say.

I wonder how easy your math courses were when you were a youngin'.

MUCH harder in my day - based solely on dealings with slacker dudes

(and dudettes) nowadays who can't figure out how to give the proper change after a purchase.

Edited by rostasi

"Kids who pledge abstinence are taught that any word that has 'sex' in it is considered a sexual activity," Unruh said. "

I'm guessing she knows as much about sexuality as she knows about the English language.

Yeah, keep 'em away from that evil Herbie Hancock record!

Kids dont have anything to do these days but suck and fuck, here they are surrounded by it in the media and in school and people are surprised kids are screwing each other. Purge with fire I say.

I wonder how easy your math courses were when you were a youngin'.

MUCH harder in my day - based solely on dealings with slacker dudes

(and dudettes) nowadays who can't figure out how to give the proper change after a purchase.

I'm gonna stay outa this thread . This is total bull shit!

Edited by Jazz Kat