Who's the worst

Who's the worst  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember, it is only PC to make fun of fat people, Christians, and Republicans on this board!

I'm sure there is some joke that can be make about Fat, Christian Republicans, but considering how many fat, Non-Christian Dems there are here, it would just be best to leave it be.... ^_^

remember, it is only PC to make fun of fat people, Christians, and Republicans on this board!

This does raise an interesting point, and this isn't the first time I've wondered about this kind of hypocrisy here on the board.

This thread started at a very low level and has somehow sunk even lower.

In answer to the original question, I have none of their music and most likely never will. I'm sure to the people that like instrumental pop music, they kick ass! :blink:

Mark

This does raise an interesting point, and this isn't the first time I've wondered about this kind of hypocrisy here on the board.

Being a Christian or a Republican is a choice people make. (I dunno about fatness.)

Nah, we insult dickheads too. Didn't know you're fat too.

Keep on smoking you old asshole :tup ....hey, you must be dancing in the streets now that copyright is forever for record companies, eh what? Keep your fingers crossed about Europe, you won't have to worry about filling in the rest of Classics collections you are missing.

Being a Christian or a Republican is a choice people make. (I dunno about fatness.)

And Not believing in God or becoming a Democrat is NOT a choice one makes? Wow, I learn something every day!

Edited by BERIGAN

And many people are born into Christian or Republican families. As for being gay, one can choose to be gay, and one can be born gay. Either way, it doesn't make a difference. What is "PC" shouldn't have anything to do with these factors.

And many people are born into Christian or Republican families. As for being gay, one can choose to be gay, and one can be born gay. Either way, it doesn't make a difference. What is "PC" shouldn't have anything to do with these factors.

I disagree. It seems one of the reasons why racial jibes are unacceptable is because people don't have a choice in the matter. Christianity and Republicanism can, in principle, be switched on and off.

I disagree. It seems one of the reasons why racial jibes are unacceptable is because people don't have a choice in the matter. Christianity and Republicanism can, in principle, be switched on and off.

And so can being gay. And it does happen frequently enough. So, tell me why it's not cool to refer to Kenny G that way, but why it's perfectly legit on this board to rip on Republicans and Christians on a regular basis.