Charlie's Angels 2: Full Throttle

I never saw the first "Charlie's Angels" movie, but my wife did and seemed to like it. So, when I was offered free tickets to a sneak preview last night, I thought I'd be a nice husband and take her to it...

This is the worst movie I've seen in a long time. Even my wife didn't like it, and she has remarkably low standards when it comes to movies. DO NOT SEE IT. DO NOT LET YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, LOVED ONES OR ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS MOVIE. No plot, horrible acting...not even the slutty clothes and quasi-lesbian innuendo (and there was a lot of it) could save this one. Trust me, you'd rather have rectal cancer than sit this 1 hour and 45 minutes of excruciating pain. :tdown

Guest Mnytime

From the trailers I figured this was going to be very bad. All the trailers show are lots of T&A and the jiggling of it in next to no clothes.

This film is supposed to have cost $150 million. With both Barrymore and Diaz getting $20 million each (to Liu's $4million by the way) I didn't expect much in terms of story or plot.

Though as bad as this could be I really doubt anyone would want Cancer of any kind. :wacko: You can take my word on this one. I would gladly sit through this film 24/7 for a week if I had to over Cancer.

Edited by Mnytime

Guest Chaney

If this movie is as bad as vibes warns, can there be little doubt that it'll end its first weekend in first place at the boxoffice?

$150Mil to remake a bad TV series? Truly amazing. I just read on the 'net that the first part cost $92 Mil. to make. My gOd...

Edited by Chaney

Guest Chaney

And vibes, I want you to march right out and rent, no, BUY the dvd of the first Charlie's Angels flic. How can you be expected to truly appreciate part deux without having seem part one?

Like the TV series, miss the first ten minutes and you're completely lost.

:rolleyes:

From the trailers I figured this was going to be very With both Barrymore and Diaz getting $20 million each (to Liu's $4million by the way) I didn't expect much in terms of story or plot.

Just think how much they could have saved if they had only hired this trio instead... :lol:

Guest Mnytime

I thought it was supposed to be better than the first, which I caught on HBO last year some time.

Well they are resorting to a whole lot more T&A so that should tell you how hollow the plot and story is going to be. :w

Haven't seen the film. I'm SURE I won't be seeing it either.

OTOH, I heard a review on NPR and at the end they played a short bit of the theme song by Pink featuring William Orbit - "Feel Good Time". They didn't identify it, so I had to hunt it down on the web site because I was amazed at what this tune is based on - without credit, I'm sure. <_<

It's "Fresh Garbage" by Spirit! All "techno'd" and "funk'd" out - with totally different lyrics. And I hate to say it.........but it kinda works, too. I'm just hoping that the surviving members of the band are getting some royalties from this.