Charlie's Angels 2: Full Throttle

I thought it was supposed to be better than the first, which I caught on HBO last year some time.

Well they are resorting to a whole lot more T&A so that should tell you how hollow the plot and story is going to be. :w

Excuse me, but isn't this the reason to see a Charlie's Angels movie to begin with?

Me and a friend saw the first one in the theater and had a fine time. My mother and sister-in-law walked out in the middle they were so annoyed. I tried to explain to them that the whole point is that its going to be stupid and goofy and cheesy and filled with T 'n A.

This thread notwithstanding, me and that very same friend will be heading to the theater next Saturday, disengage our brain and (hopefully) be entertained.

This is the worst movie I've seen in a long time. DO NOT SEE IT. DO NOT LET YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, LOVED ONES OR ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS MOVIE.

That's funny....I was expecting something on the level of Ozu, Renoir, or Tati at their best. :rolleyes: