T-3 Rise of the Machines

Guest Mnytime

I hear that he got paid a record $30 million for this and that doesn't include the points on the gross. They are also making a big deal about him working out and having the same measurments as in T2. Not sure why they are making a big deal about that. Had he gotten badly out of shape before this?

The film itself is supposed to cost around $200+ million and it's only about 100 minutes.

Edited by Mnytime

I hear that he got paid a record $30 million for this and that doesn't include the points on the gross. They are also making a big deal about him working out and having the same measurments as in T2. Not sure why they are making a big deal about that. Had he gotten badly out of shape before this?

The film itself is supposed to cost around $200+ million and it's only about 100 minutes.

2 Mil a minute eh? :o I think the big point about his condition is that Cali's next gov is 55, or well into AARP territory :blink:

i saw t3 yesterday. t-x is a bad ass lady.

some parts of the movie were good others not so good.

the movie of the summer is finding nemo.

t2 will never be topped.

Finding Nemo is a well-written, well-acted, hilarious movie.

Are you saying nothing in the Terminator franchise will beat T2, or nothing in the action movie genre?

If the latter, I would have to disagree! :)

Guest Mnytime

i saw t3 yesterday. t-x is a bad ass lady. 

some parts of the movie were good others not so good.

the movie of the summer is finding nemo.

t2 will never be topped.

Finding Nemo is a well-written, well-acted, hilarious movie.

Are you saying nothing in the Terminator franchise will beat T2, or nothing in the action movie genre?

If the latter, I would have to disagree! :)

Actually I didn't care for T2. So does anyone actually get Terminated by the Terminators this time around or are they still being PC and shooting people in knees and legs? After all Arnold might be running so he can't be shown killing anyone. ;)

I still can hear Edward Furlong's high pitched screaming, which was like nails on a blackboard. :rolleyes: His voice was changing while T2 was being made.

More Mnytime factoid. Furlong was pulled over and arrested after being chased by the police in two different occasions. The girl in the car with him both times (who also got arrested) was his girlfriend at the time Jolene Blalock.

Edited by Mnytime

T3 is weak. I was hungover and it was raining, so this movie had a hell of a lot going for it before it started. Perfect conditions for me to just enjoy a stupid movie. This movie was stupid and I didn't enjoy it. Oh well.

The movie would have been mediocre had it included even a moment of gratuitous nudity.