Wow, we met last night....

Here I am, out of bed for the umpteenth time and sweating my way through the second bout of tonsilitus in a month :tdown

Aprt from the double dose of anti-biotics my doc has prescribed for two weeks (which means two more weeks of no beer :tdown:tdown ), he's also given me these very potent painkillers to ease the golfball in my throat.

I did sleep last night though; quite well in fact :tup . Well enough to travel to Michigan and meet Joe and Jim (Sorry Randy, you must have got held up somewhere, or probably hanging out with the groupies :tup:tup:tup )

Joe, you were running a bar, and when I entered and ordered a beer, I introduced myself. You knew of me through the board. Obviously, how else would you know me :wacko: .

I then told you how I had to be home the next day and that I wanted you to bring a copy of the new album to the bar next morning.

The for some bizarre reason my grandfather walked in and told me our hotel was flooded :tdown:wacko::tdown

To be honest I'm glad that the only online activity I had last night was a quick surf here; bit of a cautionary tale I suppose, maybe one that should be added to the packet of those painkillers.

When taking this medication, please refrain from operating machinery, driving or visiting any internet forums that may appear intimidating.

I'll be ordering that disc asap by the way.

Cheers fellas.