Another Coltrane Discovery

kh1958

So you don't want a CDR copy of the extremely rare LP Charlie Parker and Ornette Coleman Jam Session in Fort Worth, 1954?

That's very unfortunate - we did a signup and will be distributing CDRs of all the material. Sorry, the list has been finalized. You snooze, you lose.....

Mike

Since I'm a late comer on this topic, I won't get worked up about this but when you're making cdrs of something there's a difference between that and a Mosaic going oop. On the other hand, I do understand the need to put some finality to something also. So, while it may seem arbitrary, it's also understandable since you just keep extending something forever. Just sorry I missed it. If anyone wants to make a cdr of a cdr, I would be much obliged.

That has been disproven - it's actually Forrest Whitaker and Charles McPherson.

Mike

And besides, it's impossible -- we all know that when Charlie Parker "died" he really went into the Witness Protection Program, got plastic surgery and emerged as "Ornette Coleman" shortly thereafter. (I mean, come on, you thought "Ornette" was a real name?)