Calling alankin and Kevin B: Mission accomplished!

alankin--Please check your PMs here on Organissimo. (I also sent several e-mails.) Edit: Someone contacted him, and he sent word that he'll get back to me as soon as he can. Thanks!

Kevin Bresnahan--Please check your PMs on JC. Edit: Done. Thanks!

Other folks, please help me get those guys' attention. Edit: Mission accomplished!

Thank you!

--bluenoter (mostly of JC)

Edited by bluenoter

I'm holding both of them hostage in the closet of a third floor studio apartment on the upper east side.

Can I get message to them?

The messages to each of them are completely different. Just take them to a computer and show them #1, please!

I wouldn't presume to tell you to let them out.

Kevin--

Thank you!! I just saw your reply on JC. (The purpose of my PM to Kevin was to direct him to my request for computer help on JC, for problems that are occurring only on JC.) Edit:The computer problems are all fixed now! :tup

Chris--

Thanks and hi! The door is open, you know. :rolleyes:

Edited by bluenoter

When I left JC, I did not do so with a roundtrip ticket. Sorry, Rita, that door may be open, but JC is a place I never missed* nor intend to return to. The Big O is a very different matter, Jim, but sometimes we all need to get away for awhile and I refuse to be Goulded off the premises. :g

* I do, however, miss some of the old JC regulars. I don't know if they are still onboard, but, besides you, these come to mind: Darryl T., Uli, JMJ, June, Lynn, Brian O, Ron Thorne ...

When I left JC, I did not do so with a roundtrip ticket. Sorry, Rita, that door may be open, but JC is a place I never missed* nor intend to return to. The Big O is a very different matter, Jim, but sometimes we all need to get away for awhile and I refuse to be Goulded off the premises. :g

And what the hell did I do other than point out the error of your ways? No one "Goulded" you off the premises, ya nimrod. Why not bitch at the owners, they're the ones who agreed with my opinion and actually moved your thread(s) to the forum they belonged in.

* I do, however, miss some of the old JC regulars. I don't know if they are still onboard, but, besides you, these come to mind: Darryl T., Uli, JMJ, June, Lynn, Brian O, Ron Thorne ...
All still on board. Ron was thrilled to have your contribution to the Dobie collection come in.

I'm telling you, don't be a stranguh. You can "multitask," you know! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks to Chris, Kevin B, Ron S, and the rest of you!

Edited by bluenoter