Stereolab

wigwise

Damn, I bet Clem would lambast me and piss on my collection if he could see it. :lol:

Who cares?

I do. Clem is great for cleansing the palate and getting back to basics (ie: reality) once in a while. Other times it's just BS but he keeps thinkers on their toes.

Clem's good folks.

Edited by Chuck Nessa

P.S.: the Secretly Canadian label -- http://www.secretlycanadian.com/home.php -- has recently reissued the first two LPs by the brilliant Swell Maps. If you dig Stereolab, check 'em out.

Joe, that's a hometown label--in fact, I know the owner from the days when we were both part of the Kirkwood Avenue record-store-clerk community. Talking to him this Thursday about a possible "Profiles" program on him for WFIU... Secretly Canadian is a really happening enterprise.

P.S.: the Secretly Canadian label -- http://www.secretlycanadian.com/home.php -- has recently reissued the first two LPs by the brilliant Swell Maps. If you dig Stereolab, check 'em out.

Joe, that's a hometown label--in fact, I know the owner from the days when we were both part of the Kirkwood Avenue record-store-clerk community. Talking to him this Thursday about a possible "Profiles" program on him for WFIU... Secretly Canadian is a really happening enterprise.

David -- very cool. Let me know if that comes together; I'd like to listen in.

Damn, I bet Clem would lambast me and piss on my collection if he could see it. :lol:

Who cares?

I do. Clem is great for cleansing the palate and getting back to basics (ie: reality) once in a while. Other times it's just BS but he keeps thinkers on their toes.

Clem's good folks.

Sure, ok. But I don't care if he, or anyone else, thinks my collection of music is shit. They ain't the ones who bought it. I did, and I like it. So piss off...

;)

Who cares?

Clem's good folks.

Sure, ok. But I don't care if he, or anyone else, thinks my collection of music is shit. They ain't the ones who bought it. I did, and I like it. So piss off...

;)

Clem cracks me up, I didn't intend to knock him. I guess my comment didn't come across as I intended. :crazy: