Duke P: THE RIGHT TOUCH

What Aric is really upset about is that this disc isn't common enough to be on the usenet yet so he can download it for free.

C'MON BN, RELEASE THIS DOMESTICALLY SO I DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!!!

:rofl:

I concur with the honorable gentleman

I have to say its a crackin little cd...got it when it came out ....erm was it as part of the rare groove thing or just a us issue ........cannot remember now...

here for those who do not have the cd/lp/ is the cover

I doubt the wisdom of sentences like "i like duke pearson more than all of u thats why i want it" as they are similar to what my kids come out with when they want some sweets and there is not enough.

in answer to your questions do a search on JRVGs vs RVGs to get the answer to your quest.

Just be patient and I am sure a nice cd will turn up for you to BUY

I figure I'll start looking for this the day after I secure a copy of "Wahoo!" for myself.

Some of my favorite Duke Pearson "albums" are ones that aren't under his name, per se, but that he's all over, as pianist and even composer. For instance, ahm...ahm...ahhhhhhh, well that Little Johnny C album for one. I wonder if Coles was being mentored by Pearson here, because not only does Pearson play piano on the entire album, but also composed 5 of the 6 tunes, if memory serves. And a very nice album it is, too.

Ordering TOCJ24's from Hiroshi at Early Records would be a good way to go and is fairly cost effective if you order more than 1-2 CDs. There is no better person to do business with.

My last order from him was posted in Japan on July 28 and just got it in London today (August 1).

For anyone who hasn't dealt with him (yet) he's attentive, efficient and prices are very reasonable.

Hiroshi is a jewel! :tup:tup:tup

F