For RVG Vinyl freaks only

brownie

thats the dumbest lookin jazz shirt ive ever seen- and u know anyone wearing ones a poser cause anyone who loves rvg that much is going to pluck down on a jazz cd and not that dumb t shirt!

Well, if you NEED a new t-shirt, I often find that CDs aren't a sufficient substitute.

MG

thats the dumbest lookin jazz shirt ive ever seen- and u know anyone wearing ones a poser cause anyone who loves rvg that much is going to pluck down on a jazz cd and not that dumb t shirt!

Well, if you NEED a new t-shirt, I often find that CDs aren't a sufficient substitute.

MG

I have a friend who's a fanatical record/CD buyer. When he was a lot younger, he was going to a wedding and needed a new suit. He asked his mother to lend him the money for one, and her reply was, "Wear your records."

Really? Well, since I already own every single JRVG, what am I to do? Should I buy duplicates of some titles rather than risk getting tagged as a 'poser'? Such a quandary. :cool:

Me wants ! :)

I'd go for one as well but the problem is that euro sizes tend to be cut a tad smaller than US and these guys don't offer an XXL. I like 'em big and normally wear an XL but there's always going to be some shrinkage (I don't care what they say!) and who knows what the XL would look like after a few wash & dries? Looks like they offer up XXL for Dylan & Richards...so maybe they can spit out a larger one?

Hell no! I like my 6 ft 2 in 230 lb twiggyesque figure. :) Hey, we just happen to like larger stuff over here......not like all your Sergios, Jespers & Monty's who consistently wear their pants a bit too tight on the golf course!! :P I'll hoist a cold one tonite for bubble butt Monty!

montgomerie_watchputt_d.jpg

Edited by Son-of-a-Weizen