What time is it?

Aggie87

On the bright side, the clock seems to have been fixed - but "View New Posts" and "Today's Active Topics" no longer work.

"Today's active topics" is working again now, though some of the times are a bit suspicious.

Looking at another thread, I see that, about the same time you posted, someone said there were a huge number of users on line.

MG

On the bright side, the clock seems to have been fixed - but "View New Posts" and "Today's Active Topics" no longer work.

"Today's active topics" is working again now, though some of the times are a bit suspicious.

Looking at another thread, I see that, about the same time you posted, someone said there were a huge number of users on line.

MG

"Most users ever online was 322 on Today, 06:21 PM"

no idea which 06:21 he means (maybe he put together people from different hours? (just kidding))

What Time Is It?

edc ain't followed the Prince scholarship scene for quite a while but he assumes it's still a given Prince wrote & probably played all of the first two Time albums, i.e. they were just a cover band for him. wherefore art thou Jesse Johnson, hah? (real heads recognize.)

p/s-- thee underrated surrogate Prince lp is by The Family, & the only one i know that expanded on ATWIAD & Parade. not sure what Charlie thought of this-- ya'll?

There were also the Madhouse albums, which were sorta jazz/funk things, but essentially all Prince, if I remember correctly.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...