Noj's Shameless Self-Promotion

Noj

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I saw only the first paintings. Missed all the good stuff on page 2.

Awesome stuff!

Wouldn't be surprised if these go for big bucks down the road.

Sure hope the second Organissimo cd uses Noj's artwork. Wow!!

I like all three Organissimo suggestions, but for some reason, I prefer the last of the three showing the hand on the keyboard. Conveys a sense of gravitas.

Really like the spare yet dynamic picture of the hummingbird. Excellent!

Edited by connoisseur series500

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Noj

Wow man, I just bumped into this portion of the Organissimo stuff and your paintings are great. I especially like Milt Jackson and Kaiser Sose. Milt is the greatest and Sose from Usual Suspects is very ingenious of your to do. I take it you like great mystery movies.

My problem is that I am still on 56K and need a faster format. We expect to get back into our new home (burned out in San Bernardino fires 2003) by August this year and then I can convert my system. Please stay in touch, I can visualize commissioning you to do a painting of me at my vibes probably next year when we have everything settled.

In the mean time I will still be riding you guys about the Pistons.

peace,

Bruce

Thanks for the praise, Bruce. I'll be sure to give you the special Pistons' fan rate for that painting! ;) Sorry to read about your house, that must be tough.

Currently, I am knee deep in painting a portrait of my friend and his fiancee for their wedding. I'll post some pics of it once it's done. :cool:

Thanks a lot, GA Russell! I've got a friend that works at EMI, I'm hoping to make a contact over in the art department and get some freelance work using the new organissimo album as a portfolio piece!

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a portion of the portrait I did of my good friend and his wife. The painting itself is too large for my scanner, but this is the most important part of the composition. I still have the painting because someone knocked it off the stand at the reception and savaged the edges, which I'm going to repair.