Thank you, for a real good time

orchiddoctor

Having posted for a few months on another, dead specific site, I just want to take a minute ti say "THank You" to you guys for your intelligent, interesting, informative, mellow, and no vitriolic posts. There are a lot of boards out there where egos, not topics, rule.

Here, I found friendship (yes, Lon), I have found all sorts of usful links, and have enjoyed the threads. I have found folks to be helpful, not hostile, and I enjoy making my own posts without fear of harsh criticism or disdain. And no one jumps on my typos!

This is a good place, filled with good people.

Thanks!

Here, I found friendship (yes, Lon), I have found all sorts of usful links, and have enjoyed the threads. I have found folks to be helpful, not hostile, and I enjoy making my own posts without fear of harsh criticism or disdain. And no one jumps on my typos!

That's "useful".... :w

Edited by Aggie87

Well color me curious for seeing a thread like this from someone with 150+ posts, and I've never taken note of his presence. So I did a little search, and I have a few observations:

What? Are you saying mellow Dead Heads are unhelpful, ego-driven and hostile? I find that hard to believe.

If you crawl out of the Dead Head thread and make some jazz posts, you'll probably find we aren't quite so destined for Sainthood.

All of this is said in the spirit of: :P;):cool::g

Glad you find us such a nice group to hang with - and I know from personal experience that Lon is one helluva good guy.

Wow! I had no idea.

Never used the iTunes store before,

but I had to go over there and check his review.

Thanks Lon - It's a nice review of a wonderful CD.

Actually surprised to see this

(and some others of hers) listed.

Rod

---

Now playing: Soft Machine - Slightly All The Time