You'll never walk alone

Guest donald petersen

Ok, Bentsy - I'm curious. What's this? Why the red t shirt?

That link isn't a link, and I can't type Hebrew on my keyboard.

that ain't hebrew!

that ain't hebrew!

Sorry if I offended anyone. I made an assumption there. All I know is I can't type those characters on my keyboard.

Poor game won by a team that should never have taken part in the competition ( Milan should have been relegated for corruption and should have been kicked out of this cup). As for Liverpool, can somebody explain to me what they are doing in the Champions league when they regularly end up twenty-five points behind the leader of the Premiership? :angry:

The game sucked but football sucks even more. :bad: Yet, I am a big fan..... I can't help it!

Edited by ASNL77

that ain't hebrew!

I'm pretty sure that is Hebrew - in cursive rather than block letters. The loop looks exactly like a cursive letter ayin. I'm not sure what the long line is but I think it's either a vav or a lamed. [Oops - maybe it's a nun. See http://www.nana.co.il]

Edited by Big Wheel

Milan showed a lot of skill and poise, even if the goals weren't great.

I'm not partisan here but Milan were diffident first half, then lucky, second half better but hardly entertaining unlike Liverpool

I don't know about "entertaining" (I was pulling for Liverpool, and the way they were wasting opportunities- particularly in the second half- had me talking to the tv set ;)), but just look at the way Milan beat the trap and finished on that second goal. Perfect run, perfect weight on the through ball, neat finish. The Reds may have had the better of the possession for most of the match, but they simply never looked very dangerous in the final third. In the late stages, they were downright careless on several occasions. I don't find that entertaining. Kewell was a real disappointment, I thought.

Milan showed a lot of skill and poise, even if the goals weren't great.

I'm not partisan here but Milan were diffident first half, then lucky, second half better but hardly entertaining unlike Liverpool

I don't know about "entertaining" (I was pulling for Liverpool, and the way they were wasting opportunities- particularly in the second half- had me talking to the tv set ;)), but just look at the way Milan beat the trap and finished on that second goal. Perfect run, perfect weight on the through ball, neat finish. The Reds may have had the better of the possession for most of the match, but they simply never looked very dangerous in the final third. In the late stages, they were downright careless on several occasions. I don't find that entertaining. Kewell was a real disappointment, I thought.

It's was only Kewell's second or third game in a year, he's been injured. He should not have played at all in an important game like this.

Liverpool may have had more possession, but Milan were the better side, they simply have more quality and that's what counts most of the time.

Typical italian win, very opportunistic while on the other hand the Reds squandered the few chances they got. I don't mind most of the Milan players, Kaka is a favourite of mind, have a lot of respect for guys like Gattuso and Nesta and if you like football you must admire a veteran like Maldini.

However to see a creep like Berlusconi celebrate turns my stomach sour.

Edited by Van Basten II