Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Wow, an amazingly bad development for Chelski.

Chelsea banned by Fifa from signing players till 2011 over Gaël Kakuta

Could be a good thing in the long run though, for everybody else that is.

I doubt if Gaël Kakuta worth it.

Well he's not worth it now anyway, that's for sure but all the big clubs do this kind of thing and get away with it. I will be very suprised if this actually sticks, Chelski will appeal and probably get a fine and a warning or something like that.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw my Gunners getting walloped bt MC, these baby blue cats are going to be taken seriously.

Abedayor did act like an idiot though.

I saw that match at a soccer pub in Chicago. The place was packed with Gunner fans and I don't know if I've ever heard Gunner fans scream and curse so much as they did every time Adebayor came up on the screen.

My Villans won their derby this afternoon. I'm happy.

Saw my Gunners getting walloped bt MC, these baby blue cats are going to be taken seriously.

Abedayor did act like an idiot though.

I saw that match at a soccer pub in Chicago. The place was packed with Gunner fans and I don't know if I've ever heard Gunner fans scream and curse so much as they did every time Adebayor came up on the screen.

My Villans won their derby this afternoon. I'm happy.

I really missed the piss and vinegar of the League after watching the bland Internationals. The Adebayor thing or MADebayor thing, was bound to happen but I didn't think to such a degree. He is going to get banned for a long time, there is talk of 4 to 6 games maybe, both for the stamp and inciting the crowd. If there was so much ill feeling between him and most of the Arsenal squad you wonder what Wenger was thinking by keeping him there last season.

It was a good weekend though, loads of goals including Israel's angry man and B. Goren's favorite getting a hat-trick.

article-1213233-06668E33000005DC-42_306x413.jpg

article-0-06668DD6000005DC-463_468x401.jpg

Saw MU beat a Besiktas that maybe deserved a better fate than losing on a late goal. The Madrid-Zurich game was the expected blowout in the 1st half, the visitors leading 3-zip at the break. Full credit to the hosts who showed spirit and gave a run to their more famous opponents by scoring two early goals to make the game closer. But eventually class showed up and the Galacticos V.2 put the game out of reach.

Besides that, well great day for German teams.

Tomorrow on the tube a way more appealing matchup with Inter receiving Barcelona.

Edited by Van Basten II

It was a good weekend though, loads of goals including Israel's angry man and B. Goren's favorite getting a hat-trick.

article-1213233-06668E33000005DC-42_306x413.jpg

article-0-06668DD6000005DC-463_468x401.jpg

Yes, Yossi was great this weekend.

I'm looking forward to tonight match of Bercelona Vs. Inter.

It will be interesting to see Samuel Eto and Ibrahimovic playing against their former teams.

Barcelona/Inter match was not too exciting.

So you're going to disagree with the special one???, according to him it had everything. I only saw the highlights myself, lots of near misses.

The Liverpool game took a lot to sit through, the Wenger boys almost got a bit of a shock though.

I'm talking about games being broadcast here, don't know yet what is the other game that will be shown

And I was joking about that, if it wasn't shown you missed nothing.

I answered your post early in the morning and my jesting/irony detector does not work well at 8 am. Saw the Liverpool game and the Barça-Inter game. The latter was your classic Calcio affair usic tactics that smothers any pleasure that you should get from a game. Regarding the Liverpool game, it was at least a bit better, i think that the Hungarian side will give a hard time to everyone who will have to face them.

Among the good news from my POV, good results for Lyon.

Without cheating , anybody can say which was the last Hungarian team that qualified ?

Just noticed this...my guess would be Ferencvaros, but it must have been 10 years or so ago???

Rather weak day in terms of salivating matchups.

Tomorrow the Premier League will pick it up a notch, unfortunately because of the crappy tv deal i have, won't see much of it, let's hope the streams will work well

Yes - tomorrow will be a really good day! Today - well, I actually fancy West Ham to put one over Liverpool...

True - and despite the scoreline, West Ham didn't really look too much like winning it, especially over the course of the last half hour, when they just ran out of steam.

I will say this though - Liverpool *really* miss Alonso, and (IMHO!) are royally screwed should they lose Torres for any amount of time to injury/suspension/whatever.