Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't see it happening...too much animosity between the two clubs, especially at the moment. I can see him going to Spain. Perhaps following Ronaldo to Real Madrid? They need another striker...Ruud and Raul seem to be on their last legs. He'd do well there.

I can't see it happening...too much animosity between the two clubs, especially at the moment.

Well they would have no choice, he is a free agent as of the end of the season so he can go where he wants. It was different with Henzie as he was still under contract to United so they didn't have to sell him. I don't know if United really have the money to keep him at the moment. Liverpool might as they will probably be in the hands of new owners in the summer.

Last night ended up as a bit of a damp squib, especially the second half, hoping for better tonight.

Chelsea is not playing tonight so it must be better.

:lol::tup:tup

Yea I was a bit surprised at how negative they were. It was better tonight but United will be kicking themselves that they didn't score more, Arsenal were pretty poor but only down one goal, not a bad result.

I thought both of this week's games were pretty dull.

They were just lulling us into a mild coma so they can wow us next week. I was a bit shocked at how disorganised Arsenal were, they didn't really seem to have a plan. It's a shame Liverpool are gone, they always provide more drama.

Next week at the Emirates, everything might be different especially if Robin van Persie plays.

Edited by B. Goren.