FS : 3 ecm t-shirts

i'm selling a new, never worn, limited edition ecm coverart t-shirt in size xl from the japanese store uniqlo.

it comes with a bi-fold certificate card detailing the label and the recording. on the lower right of the shirt is small box with the name of the artist, title of the recording, catalog number of the recording, and name of the art director. it is very well made, perfect for summer, and not to be reproduced.

i'm asking what i paid for it; $16.00, plus a reasonable $3.00 for postage within the continental u.s.

i'm happy to send it abroad with adjusted postage at cost.

below is an image of the remaining shirt (corea's "piano improvisations", jarrett's "standards live", and "return to forever").

u36523.jpg

Edited by etherbored

Guest donald petersen

out of all the niceness ecm covers have contributed to the world, besides the names involved, two of these three shirts are v weird choices, imo.

not trying to screw wit your sale or anything...i know these are limited edition and would be cool for jarrett and corea fans...just seem like weird choices for t-shirt images-the two besides the rtf one.

Edited by donald petersen

out of all the niceness ecm covers have contributed to the world, besides the names involved, two of these three shirts are v weird choices, imo.

not trying to screw wit your sale or anything...i know these are limited edition and would be cool for jarrett and corea fans...just seem like weird choices for t-shirt images-the two besides the rtf one.

I want this one, in brown :D

31891759WGL._AA240_.jpg

I actually like the Jarrett T-Shirt, but it's too large for me.