the rest

cowgirls - 3 vs lions

ravens - 2 1/2 vs cinn.

tampa - 4 vs sf

over 44 points in vikings/broncos

upset

houston + 3 vs jets

browns pick

over 41 points vs the chargers. it would not suprise me if the browns lost this.

mnf

under 47 points to go with my 5 star lock

ss1

my lock for the ncaa was the usc vs nd game..

usc beat the stuffing outta them

Edited by Soulstation1

any pre-game picks?

ss1

One of today's heavyweight matchups is Tennessee at Carolina.

I feel no special forecasting vibes on this one, but I believe Tennessee will win.

Carolina is definitely for real however.

San Diego at Cleveland will be an unpredictable game. You never know which Browns team will show up.

One of today's heavyweight matchups is Tennessee at Carolina.

I feel no special forecasting vibes on this one, but I believe Tennessee will win.

Man, I'm good! B)

I think I'm 3 out of 4 on my upset specials throughout this thread. I was wrong in picking the Bengals over the Steelers, but was correct in picking the Browns over the 49ers and the Jets over the Bills.

I oughta go to Vegas!

I did feel that the Patriots had a chance against Miami, but couldn't have the courage to pick them. Bill Belichek has to be an early nominee for coach of the year given what he's been able to do with all the team's injuries.

Sorry Evan, but who-hoooooo! :party::party::tup

Let's not get too excited. 5-1 could end up 5-11, doncha know. I'm VERY eager to see what happens the second time through the division (and the FIRST time we play the Skins. I think that Spurrier's gonna be loaded for bear against Parcells, given the start to which HIS team has been off. Just a hunch...).

But I'd be lying if I said I'm not excited too. ;)

mcnabb is really startin' to tick me off.

he totally sucks right now and he is my # 1 qb in my fantasy league.

my back up is vick and the falcons suck

the browns didn't surprise me.

ss1

Sorry SS. Bummer QB fantasy picks. In fact, it would be difficult to do worse, but Vick will be back soon.

McNabb is having an awful year. Is he that bad? I seem to remember thinking that he was the best of his class; you know, Culpepper, Akili, McNown, Couch. Now we know Culpepper is the best. Don't know what to say about Donovan; he's just awful. I still think he can be a good quarterback, but he is overrated (not any more!!)

McNabb is injured-I think it's a thumb. It's one of those injuries that doesn't quite keep him out of the lineup but does hamper his play. Add to that an offensive line that at times is.well. offensive and receivers that are household names only in their own household... Anyway, Rush Limbaugh, football expert sez he's overrated :w:lol:

will someone put a fork in the faiders, pleazzze....

what's up with the steelers, they have the best pair of receivers with plexi and hines?

i could get 100 yards rushing against the browns and the browns are my boyzz

what's up with quincy carter, he's ain't lookin' bad.

roy williams on the cowgirlz is a bad ass mo-fo

randy moss is the superfreak, tryin' to look like magic

sapp is actin' a fool

ss1

Okay now what will be the upset special of the week?

I have no special "feelings" on anything this week, but you KNOW there will be at least one upset.

I'm almost tempted to pick Buffalo over Kansas City. I also think that Carolina might be shocked at New Orleans.

One of these two games, friends will be an upset. I cannot really pinpoint it so I also cannot take credit should it happen.

I guess I'll go out on a limb and take New Orleans over Carolina as my upset pick of the week.

My own team, the Patriots have a dangerous meeting with Cleveland. The Brownies play up or down to the level of their competition. Their offensive line is all shuffled which can't help them very much; but they can be a very explosive team. Still think New England will win, but I am concerned that this might be a "trap" game.

I believe the Steelers will beat St. Louis.

SS, I'm expecting to hear your upset pick of the week as well. B)

my strong picks ol' da week

5 star lock

tenn - 4 vs j-ville

the rest

eagles -3 vs jets. last time i will pick the eagles if they lose this game

sf - 7 vs cards. the cards sux

seattle - 2 1/2 vs bengals

under 37 1/2 balt/denver game

browns pick

browns +5 1/2 vs new england

this one will be close

upset special

rams +1 1/2 vs steelers

i hate the steelers

sunday night

kc - 6 vs buffalo

monday night

'phins-3 1/2 vs chargers

now to the cowgirls

this is a big game for them and i have a feeling we might see the "old" quincy carter. the bucs are gonna be pissed off after last week and at home today.

the bucs will win the game

ss1

upset special

rams +1 1/2 vs steelers

i hate the steelers

Upset? Thsi would be an upset?

I think this is a tight matchup here. Either team could win.

Pittsburgh is only a 1 1/2 pt favorite so it wouldn't be much of an upset if the Rams take it.

Still, I realize that there isn't necessarily a "big" upset every week. Sometimes we just have "little" ones.

Deuce Mcallister fumbles on a 4th and 1 in overtime for the Saints; Carolina takes over and scores a field goal to win the game. I lose my upset pick of the week.

I'm now 3-2 for the year.

Pats win a tough one. Yeahhhhh! :party:

Steelers looking really bad. Cowher's job on the line?

Lots of other cool upsets: Bungles beat Seattle and Giants all over Minnesota.

Looking forward to the evening game on ESPN.

I have no special upset pick of the week. The matchups are too close to call anything an upset.

I'll go with the Pats over Denver on Monday, but I don't think you can call that an "upset." Broncks are only 2 1/2 pt favorites.

Right now, New Orleans is taking care of Tampa Bay. Tampa lost twice to them last year. Some kind of jinx going on here.

Yeahhh Lions!

Watching the Sunday night game right now. I get the feeling that the Pack may steal this one at the end. I think they need the win more.

Minnesota's offensive line is terrific. The only line I've seen this year that may be better is Kansas City's. Man it helps to have all that time to throw.

good game last night on mnf. i thought it was funny, that the guy in the shanahan's doghouse, returns a punt for a td and high steps it the last 15 yards and then on the big play of the game gets burned.

i see the browns are playing the chiefs this week and the browns' run 'd" ain't good. lewis 295 yards + tomlinson 200 yards = big trouble this week vs the priest man

ss1

almost thought i wouldn't get my picks in before work

lock

colts -6 vs jville

others

titans -5 1/2 vs miami

carolina +3 vs tampa bay

vikings - 6 vs san diego

upset

buffalo + 4 vs cowboys

browns pick

browns are in t r o u b l e today

chiefs - 9 1/2 vs browns.

this should be my lock, but i can't do that to my boys.

thanks nfl for putting this game on in tucson today

sunday nite

over 43 in baltimore and rams

monday nite

eagles +4 1/2 vs green bay.

the eagles are gonna still win their division. mark my words

ss1