LPs

some lps for sale:

Jimmy Woode The colorful strings of Jimmy Woode

Paul Gonsalves Clark Terry Ramsey Lewis Sam Woodyard Porter Kilbert Argo vg $15

Listen To Barry Harris Solo Piano original Riverside vg+ $12

Hal McKusick Quartette Jazz At The Academty Coral $25 excellent cond

Ornette Coleman The Great London Concert 2 lps rec. London 1965, Izanzon, Moffett et all $25 Arista excellent cond

Ornette Coleman Crisis Impulse concert NYU, 1969 Hayden, Cherry, Redman vg+ 17

Eric Dolphyy Quintet USA Unique Jazz Armour/Hancock/R. Davis near mint $15

Warne Marsh Group How Deep, How High Mosca, Sam Jones, Roy Haynes near mint $20 Discovery

Dewey Redman soundsigns mint- Hayden, Helias $15 promo Galaxy

Teddy Charles Manny Albam Bill Russo Teo Macero Something New Something Blue Columbia White Label, marked “demonstration: - stereo VG++ $20

Booker Ervin That’s It Barnaby reissue of the candid - $8 near mint

Sonny Rollins There Will Never Be Another You Museum of Modern Art concert 1965 Impulse $10 mint –

Tony Scott South Pacific Jazz w/DuVivier, Dick Hyman. ABC Paramount good $6

Anthony Davis Lady of the Mirrors India Navigation Very good ++ $30

Anthony Davis Hemispheres promo Gramavision $8 very good ++

Anthony Davis Middle Passage Gramavision Near mint $ 8

Ralphy Burns New York’s a Song Decca fair-good condition, plays ok. $8

prices don't include shipping; paypal preferred - my paypal address is alowe@maine.rr.com email me at same

Edited by AllenLowe

actually I'm referring to Izzy Hayden, a bass player from Philadelphia, and Irwin Dolphyy, a janitor at the Yeshiva in Greenpoint.

Ralphy Burns, of course, was the lifeguard at Camp Whogivesashit, in Paupack, Pennsylvania - until he knocked up Shirley Beaverwide and had to leave town in a hurry - though who would have predicted that Shirley, a virgin until she met Ralphy, would one day end up as a toll collector in the Holland Tunnel?

Edited by AllenLowe

actually I'm referring to Izzy Hayden, a bass player from Philadelphia, and Irwin Dolphyy, a janitor at the Yeshiva in Greenpoint.

Ralphy Burns, of course, was the lifeguard at Camp Whogivesashit, in Paupack, Pennsylvania - until he knocked up Shirley Beaverwide and had to leave town in a hurry - though who would have predicted that Shirley, a virgin until she met Ralphy, would one day end up as a toll collector in the Holland Tunnel?

These truly are untold jazz histories.

well, someone has to be the collective memory - and, after all, Shirley was my first wife and mother of my 6 children - we were very happy until she served as a delegate to the 1992 Democratic Convention, where I caught her performing an unnatural act in the elevator with Bill Clinton.

Edited by AllenLowe

here's what's left:

Ornette Coleman The Great London Concert 2 lps rec. London 1965, Izanzon, Moffett et all $25 Arista excellent cond

Eric Dolphyy Quintet USA Unique Jazz Armour/Hancock/R. Davis near mint $15

Warne Marsh Group How Deep, How High Mosca, Sam Jones, Roy Haynes near mint $20 Discovery

Dewey Redman soundsigns mint- Hayden, Helias $15 promo Galaxy

Teddy Charles Manny Albam Bill Russo Teo Macero Something New Something Blue Columbia White Label, marked “demonstration: - stereo VG++ $20

Sonny Rollins There Will Never Be Another You Museum of Modern Art concert 1965 Impulse $10 mint –

Ralphy Burns New York’s a Song Decca fair-good condition, plays ok, music sucks. $8

Edited by AllenLowe

revised list:

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

-- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

HALDEMAN: okay -that's fine. Now, on the investi-gation, you know, the Democratic break-in thing, we're back to the-in the, the problem area because the FBI is not under control, because Gray doesn't exactly know how to control them, and they have, their investigation is now leading into some productive areas, because they've been able to trace the money, not through the money itself, but through the bank, you know, sources - the banker himself. And, and it goes in some directions we don't want it to go. Ah, also there have been some things, like an informant came in off the street to the FBI in Miami, who was a photographer or has a friend who is a photographer who developed some films through this guy, Barker, and the films had pictures of Democratic National Committee letter head documents and things. So I guess, so it's things like that that are gonna, that are filtering in. Mitchell came up with yesterday, and John Dean analyzed very carefully last night and concludes, concurs now with Mitchell's recommendation that the only way to solve this, and we're set up beautifully to do it, ah, in that and that...the only network that paid any attention to it last night was NBC...they did a massive story on the Cuban...

PRESIDENT: That's right.

HALDEMAN: thing.

PRESIDENT: Right.

HALDEMAN: That the way to handle this now is for us to have Walters call Pat Gray and just say, "Stay the hell out of this...this is ah, business here we don't want you to go any further on it." That's not an unusual development,...

PRESIDENT: Um huh. JUNE 23, 1972 FROM 10:04 TO 11:39 AM 4

HALDEMAN: ...and, uh, that would take care of it.

PRESIDENT: What about Pat Gray, ah, you mean he doesn't want to?

HALDEMAN: Pat does want to. He doesn't know how to, and he doesn't have, he doesn't have any basis for doing it. Given this, he will then have the basis. He'll call Mark Felt in, and the two of them ...and Mark Felt wants to cooperate because...

PRESIDENT: Yeah.

HALDEMAN: he's ambitious...

HALDEMAN: Ah, he'll call him in and say, "We've got the signal from across the river to, to put the hold on this." And that will fit rather well because the FBI agents who are working the case, at this point, feel that's what it is. This is CIA.

PRESIDENT: But they've traced the money to 'em.

HALDEMAN: Well they have, they've traced to a name, but they haven't gotten to the guy yet.

PRESIDENT: Would it be somebody here?

HALDEMAN: Ken Dahlberg.

PRESIDENT: Who the hell is Ken Dahlberg?

HALDEMAN: He's ah, he gave $25,000 in Minnesota and ah, the check went directly in to this, to this guy Barker.

PRESIDENT: Maybe he's a ...bum. JUNE 23, 1972 FROM 10:04 TO 11:39 AM 5

PRESIDENT: He didn't get this from the committee though, from Stans.

HALDEMAN: Yeah. It is. It is. It's directly traceable and there's some more through some Texas people in--that went to the Mexican bank which they can also trace to the Mexican bank...they'll get their names today. And pause)

PRESIDENT: Well, I mean, ah, there's no way... I'm just thinking if they don't cooperate, what do they say? They they, they were approached by the Cubans. That's what Dahlberg has to say, the Texans too. Is that the idea?

HALDEMAN: Well, if they will. But then we're relying on more and more people all the time. That's the problem. And ah, they'll stop if we could, if we take this other step.

PRESIDENT: All right. Fine.

HALDEMAN: And, and they seem to feel the thing to do is get them to stop?

PRESIDENT: Right, fine.

HALDEMAN: They say the only way to do that is from White House instructions. And it's got to be to Helms and, ah, what's his name...? Walters.

PRESIDENT: Walters.

HALDEMAN: And the proposal would be that Ehrlichman (coughs) and I call them in

PRESIDENT: All right, fine.

HALDEMAN: and say, ah... JUNE 23, 1972 FROM 10:04 TO 11:39 AM 6

PRESIDENT: How do you call him in, I mean you just, well, we protected Helms from one hell of a lot of things.

HALDEMAN: That's what Ehrlichman says.

PRESIDENT: Of course, this is a, this is a Hunt, you will-that will uncover a lot of things. You open that scab there's a hell of a lot of things and that we just feel that it would be very detrimental to have this thing go any further. This involves these Cubans, Hunt, and a lot of hanky-panky that we have nothing to do with ourselves. Well what the hell, did Mitchell know about this thing to any much of a degree?

HALDEMAN: I think so. I don 't think he knew the details, but I think he knew.

PRESIDENT: He didn't know how it was going to be handled though, with Dahlberg and the Texans and so forth? Well who was the asshole that did? (Unintelligible) Is it Liddy? Is that the fellow? He must be a little nuts.

HALDEMAN: He is.

PRESIDENT: I mean he just isn't well screwed on is he? Isn't that the problem?

HALDEMAN: No, but he was under pressure, apparently, to get more information, and as he got more pressure, he pushed the people harder to move harder on...

PRESIDENT: Pressure from Mitchell?

HALDEMAN: Apparently.

PRESIDENT: Oh, Mitchell, Mitchell was at the point that you made on this, that exactly what I need from you is on the--

HALDEMAN: Gemstone, yeah. JUNE 23, 1972 FROM 10:04 TO 11:39 AM 7

PRESIDENT: All right, fine, I understand it all. We won't second-guess Mitchell and the rest. Thank God it wasn't Colson.

HALDEMAN: The FBI interviewed Colson yesterday. They determined that would be a good thing to do.

PRESIDENT: Um hum.

HALDEMAN: Ah, to have him take a...

PRESIDENT: Um hum.

HALDEMAN: An interrogation, which he did, and that, the FBI guys working the case had concluded that there were one or two possibilities, one, that this was a White House, they don't think that there is anything at the Election Committee, they think it was either a White House operation and they had some obscure reasons for it, non political,...

PRESIDENT: Uh huh.

HALDEMAN: or it was a...

PRESIDENT: Cuban thing-

HALDEMAN: Cubans and the CIA. And after their interrogation of, of...

PRESIDENT: Colson.

HALDEMAN: Colson, yesterday, they concluded it was not the White House, but are now convinced it is a CIA thing, so the CIA turn off would...

PRESIDENT: Well, not sure of their analysis, I'm not going to get that involved. I'm (unintelligible).

HALDEMAN: No, sir. We don't want you to. JUNE 23, 1972 FROM 10:04 to 11:39 AM 8 (repl. 10/28/74)

PRESIDENT: You call them in.

PRESIDENT: Good. Good deal! Play it tough. That's the way they play it and that's the way we are going to play it.

HALDEMAN: O.K. We'll do it.

PRESIDENT: Yeah, when I saw that news summary item, I of course knew it was a bunch of crap, but I thought ah, well it's good to have them off on this wild hair thing because when they start bugging us, which they have, we'll know our little boys will not know how to handle it. I hope they will though. You never know. Maybe, you think about it. Good!

HALDEMAN: Mosbacher has resigned.

PRESIDENT: Oh yeah?

HALDEMAN: As we expected he would.

HALDEMAN: He's going back to private life (unintelligible) Do you want to sign this or should I send it to Rose?

PRESIDENT: Ah, yeah (scratching noise)

HALDEMAN: Do you want to release it?

PRESIDENT: O.K. Great. Good job, Bob.

HALDEMAN: Kissinger?

PRESIDENT: Huh? That's a joke.

HALDEMAN: Is it? Ah, O.K. JUNE 23, 1972 FROM 10:04 TO 11:39 AM 16

PRESIDENT: I don't know, maybe it isn't worth going out and talking (unintelligible) Maybe it is.

HALDEMAN: Well, it's a close call. Ah, Ehrlichman though you'd, you probably, he, he...

PRESIDENT: What?

HALDEMAN: Well, he said you probably didn't need it. He didn't think you should, now at all. He said he felt fine doing it.

PRESIDENT: He did? The question, the point is, does he think everybody is going to understand about the bussing?

HALDEMAN: That's right.

PRESIDENT: And, ah, well Lonzo says no.

HALDEMAN: Well, this, the fact is somewhere in between, I think, because I think that is missing some...

PRESIDENT: Well, if the fact is somewhere in between, we better do it.

HALDEMAN: Yeah, I think Mitchell says, "Hell yes. Anything we can hit on at anytime we get the chance...and we've got a reason for doing it... do it." **********

PRESIDENT: When you get in these people when you...get these people in, say: "Look, the problem is that this will open the whole, the whole Bay of Pigs thing, and the President just feels that" ah, without going into the details... don't, don't lie to them to the extent to say there is no involvement, but just say this is sort of a comedy of errors, bizarre, without getting into it, "the President believes that it is going to open the whole Bay of Pigs thing up again. And, ah because these people are plugging for, for keeps and that they should call the FBI in and say that we wish for the country, don't go any further into this case", period! JUNE 23, 1972 FROM 10 04 TO 11:39 AM 17

HALDEMAN: OK

PRESIDENT: That's the way to put it, do it straight (Unintelligible)

HALDEMAN: Get more done for our cause by the opposition than by us at this point.

PRESIDENT: You think so?

HALDEMAN: I think so, yeah.

PRESIDENT: Still (unintelligible) moves (unintelligible)very close election (unintelligible) he keeps saying if he moves a little-

HALDEMAN: They're all... that's the whole thing. The Washington Post said it in it's lead editorial today. Another "McGovern's got to change his position," and that that would be a good thing, that's constructive. Ah, the white wash for change.

PRESIDENT: Post prints the news so they'll say that is perfectly all right.

HALDEMAN: Cause then they are saying...on the other hand... that maybe we're not so smart. We have to admire the progress he's made on the basis of the position he's taken and maybe he's right and we're wrong.

PRESIDENT: To be very (unintelligible) (laughs).

HALDEMAN: Sitting in Miami played into our hand a little bit.

PRESIDENT: No.

HALDEMAN: They, ah eliminated their law prohibiting male homosexuals from wearing female clothing, now the boys can all put on their dresses... so the gay lib is going to turn out 6,000 fags to (laughs). I hope they (unintelligible) them.

PRESIDENT: How did they(unintelligible)

TRANSCRIPT OF A RECORDING OF A MEETING BETWEEN THE PRESIDENT AND H. R. HALDEMAN, THE OVAL OFFICE, JUNE 23, 1972, FROM 1:04 P.M. TO 1:13 P.M.

(Background noise, sound of writing and some unintelligible conversation)

HALDEMAN: (On the phone) (Unintelligible) Where are they? Okay. I'll be up in just a minute.

(40 second pause, with sounds of writing)

HALDEMAN: I see a time way back (unintelligible) might find out about that report before we do anything.

PRESIDENT: (Unintelligible)

(35 second pause)

PRESIDENT: Okay (unintelligible) and, ah, just, just postpone the (unintelligible, with noises) hearings (15 second unintelligible, with noises) and all that garbage. Just say that I have to take a look at the primaries (unintelligible) recover (unintelligible) I just don't (unintelligible)very bad, to have this fellow Hunt, ah, you know, ah, it's, he, he knows too damn much and he was involved, we happen to know that. And that it gets out that the whole, this is all involved in the Cuban thing, that it's a fiasco, and it's going to make the FB, ah CIA look bad, it's going to make Hunt look bad, and it's likely to blow the whole, uh, Bay of Pigs thing which we think would be very unfortunate for CIA and for the country at this time, and for American foreign policy, and he just better tough it and lay it on them. Isn't that what you...

HALDEMAN: Yeah, that's, that's the basis we'll do it on and just leave it at that.

PRESIDENT: I don't want them to get any ideas we're doing it because our concern is political.

JUNE 23, 1973, FROM 1:04 P.M. TO 1:13 P.M.

HALDEMAN: Right.

You guys are gonna be back in New York on the bread line so fast you won't even know that you were on this fuckin' band. How dare you play a fuckin' set like that. Since when did the fuckin' trumpet players become the leader of this fuckin' band and decide how long they're gonna hold a chord? What the fuck do you think your doin'? You think you're playin' with some kid up there? I expect one-hundred-and-ten percent fucking perfection every fuckin' tune, you got that? If you can't do it, get off my fuckin' band to-NIGHT! You had a day off yesterday and you come back like this and you suck! What the fuck kind of music do you think you're playing here anyhow? And who do you think you're playing for? You think I'll tolerate that shit? You're worse than any fuckin' high school band I ever heard. You come in wrong because you leave one fuckin' beat out, you can't find one!? I don't know what kind of drummers you think you're playin' with, but you'll play with me or you'll get out! And I mean NOW! I don't need this shit. I have a home in Palm Springs and I can go sit on my ass the rest of my life and not worry about a fuckin' thing...and don't have to meet your fuckin' payroll, and pay you for playin' like a fuckin' high school dropout! How dare you do that! ASSHOLES!! You can't play a simple fuckin' tune; you can't hold a chord; you can't play time when you play solos. What kind of solos am I hearing tonight? (as he turns to the Trombonist) You want to rehearse and practice, get a fuckin' band in Sydney and play the kind of shit you want. Over here you play TIME!!

Jimmy Woode The colorful strings of Jimmy WoodeConcert 2 lps rec. London 1965, Izanzon, Moffett et all $25 Arista excellent cond

Ornette Coleman CrisiJimmy WoodeConcert 2 lps rec. London 1965, Izanzon, Moffett et all $25 Arista excellent cond

Eric Dolphyy Quintet USA Uniqu

s Impulse concert NYU, 1969 Hayden, Cherry, Redman vg+ 17Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Hal McKusick Quartette Jazz At The Academty CoraJimmy WoodeConcert 2 lps rec. London 1965, Izanzon, Moffett et all $25 Arista excellent cond

l $25 excellent cond

Ornette Coleman The Great London $15 promo Galaxy

e Jazz Armour/Hancock/R. Davis near mint $15

Warne Marsh Group How Deep, How High Mosca, Sam Jones, Roy Haynes near mint $20 Discovery+ $12Jones, Roy Haynes near mint $20 Discovery

Dewey Redman soundsigns mint- Hayden, Helias + $12Jones, Roy Haynes near mint $20 Discovery

Dewey Redman soundsigns mint- Hayden, Helias

Listen To Barry Harris Solo Piano original Riverside vg+ $12Jones, Roy Haynes near mint $20 Discovery

Ornette Coleman The Great London $15 promo Galaxy+ $12Jones, Roy Haynes near mint $20 Discovery

Sonny Rollins There Will Never Be Another You Tony Scott South Pacific Jazz w/DuVivier, Dick Hyman. ABC Paramount good $6

Anthony Davis Hemispheres promo Gramavision $8 very Anthony Davis Middle Passage Gramavision Near mint $ 8

Ralphy Burns New York’s a Song Decca fair-good condition, plays ok, music sucks. $8

Edited by AllenLowe

here's what's left:

=4 DD 602 Big Joe Williams - Piney Woods Blues

=4 DD 603 Sleepy John Estes - The Legend Of ... with Hammie Nixon, Knocky Parker. HHHH

=4 DD 604 Big Joe Williams - Blues on Highway 49

=4 DD 605 Curtis Jones - Lonesome Bedroom Blues Great Texas piano!

=4 DE 606 Yank Rachell -Mandolin Blues w. Mike Bloomfield, Big Joe Williams, Sleepy John, Hammie Nixon.

=4 DD 607 Roosevelt Sykes - Hard Drivin’ Blues with Homesick James.

=4 DD 608 Sleepy John Estes - Broke And Hungry with Bloomfield, Rachell, Nixon (LPwhite jacket: $5.99).

=4 DD 609 Big Joe Williams & J.D. Short - Stavin’ Chain Blues 1958 recording.

=4 DD 611 Sleepy John Estes - In Europe with Hammie Nixon in 1964 .

== DD 612 Junior Wells - Hoodoo Man Blues with Buddy Guy, etc. HHHHH

=4 DD 613 Sleepy John Estes - Brownsville Blues with Hammie Nixon, Yank Rachell, Ransom Knowling

=4 DE 614 Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup - Look On Yonder’s Wall with Ransom Knowling.

=4 DD 615 Magic Sam - West Side Soul with Mighty Joe Young. HHHHH

=4 DD 616 Roosevelt Sykes - Gold Mine Solo piano/vocal from 1966 (Original LP titled In Europe)

=4 DD 617 J.B. Hutto And The Hawks - Hawk Squat with Lee Jackson, etc.

=4 DD 618 Sweet Home Chicago - anthology with Magic Sam, Luther Allison, et. al.

== DD 620 Magic Sam - Black Magic with Eddie Shaw, Lafayette Leake, Mighty Joe Young.

=4 DD 621 Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup - Meets the Master Blues Bassists with Willie Dixon, Ranson Knowling.

== DE 622 Carey Bell - Blues Harp with Dawkins, Eddie Taylor, Pinetop Perkins.

=4 DD 623 Jimmy Dawkins - Fast Fingers with Eddie Shaw, Leake, M.J. Young.

=4 DE 624 Chicago Ain’t Nothing But A Blues Band - Atomic-H masters by Clearwater, Sunnyland, others...

=4 DE 625 Luther Allison - Love Me Mama with Mojo Elem, Jim Conley, Dawkins.

=4 DE 626 Blues Piano Orgy - (anthology with. Sykes, Speckled Red, Spann, Sunnyland)

=4 DD 627 Big Joe Williams - Nine String Guitar Blues with Ransom Knowling.

=4 DD 628 Junior Wells - Southside Blues Jam with Buddy Guy, Otis Spann, Louis Myers, etc.

=4 DD 629 Mighty Joe Young - Blues With A Touch Of Soul with Big Moose Walker, Dawkins.

=4 DD 630 ROBERT JR. LOCKWOOD - Steady Rollin’ Man with The Aces: Louis Myers, Dave Myers, Fred Below

== DD 631 EDDIE “CLEANHEAD” VINSON - Old Kidney Stew Is Fine with Jay McShann, Hal “Cornbread” Singer.

=4 DE 632 Roosevelt Sykes & The Honeydrippers - Feel Like Blowing My Horn w/ Kolax, Robert Lockwood

=4 DD 633 T-Bone Walker - I Want A Little Girl with Hal “Cornbread” Singer.

=4 DE 634 Jimmy Dawkins - All For Business with Big Voice Odom, Otis Rush, Jim Conley & others.

=4 DD 635 Junior Wells - On Tap with Sammy Lawhorn, Phil Guy, Big Moose Walker, A.C. Reed.

=4 DD 636 J.B. Hutto - Slidewinder with The Hawks featuring Lee Jackson.

=4 DD 637 Edith Wilson - He May Be Your Man with LIttle Brother Montgomery, Franz Jackson, Ikey

=4 DE 638 Otis Rush - Cold Day In Hell with Abb Locke, Big Moose, Mighty Joe Young.

=4 DE 639 Sleepy John Estes - Newport Blues w/ Yank Rachell and Hammie Nixon.

=4 DD 640 Junior Wells - Blues Hit Big Town ‘53-’54 sessions w. Muddy, Elmore James...United HHHHH

=4 DE 641 Jimmy Dawkins - Blisterstring with Jimmy Johnson, Sonny Thompson.

=4 DE 642 Roosevelt Sykes & The Honeydrippers - Raining In My Heart with Remo Biondi, Ransom Knowing.

=4 DE 643 Otis Rush - So Many Roads Live in Japan, with Jimmy Johnson. HHHH1/2

=4 DD 644 Jimmy Johnson - Johnson’s Whacks brought in the new sound of blues in the 80’s. HHHH

=4 DE 645 Magic Sam - Live Live recordings from Ann Arbor Blues Festival & the Alex Club.

=4 DE 646 Dink Johnson - Mr. Johnson Signing Off

=4 DD 647 Jimmy Johnson - North/South w. Larry Exum, Ike Davis, Carl Snyder.

=4 DD 648 Little Walter - The Blues World Of.... with J.B. Lenoir, Sunnyland Slim, Muddy Waters.

== DD 649 Yank Rachell - Chicago Style with Floyd Jones, Odie Payne.

=4 DD 651 Magic Sam - The Magic Sam Legacy unissued material w/Eddie Shaw, Shakey Jake, Mighty Joe Young

=4 DD 652 Dave Specter & Barkin’ Bill Smith - Bluebird Blues featuring Ronnie Earl, Dietra Farr.

=4 DD 653 Willie Kent - Ain’t It Nice with “Mad Dog” Lester Davenport & others.

=4 DD 654 Magic Sam - Give Me Time 1968 solo rehearsal tapes previously unissued. HHHHH

=4 DD 655 Sunnyland Slim -House Rent Party w.Jimmy Rogers,Willie Mabon,St.Louis Jimmy. . Apollo Series

=4 DD 656 Pete Johnson -Central Avenue Boogie 1947 small group sessions - some uniss’d. . .Apollo Series

=4 DD 657 West Coast Jive - Wynonie Harris, Duke Henderson, Cee Pee Johnson & more. . . Apollo Series.

=4 DD 658 Jesse Fortune - Fortune Tellin’ Man with Dave Specter, Ken Saydak.

=4 DD 659 Big Time Sarah - Lay It On ’Em Girls Blues with a taste of soul, R&B, funk.

=4 DD 660 Lonnie Brooks - Let’s Talk It Over 1977 previously unissued session.

=4 DE 661 Big Wheeler - Bone Orchard with Steve Cushing, Rockin’ Johnny.

=4 DE 662 Reginald R. Robinson - The Strongman Ragtime composer plays own inventive compositions.

=4 DE 663 Little Brother Montgomery -Goodbye, Mr. Blues w. Franz Jackson, Ikey Robinson, Edith Wilson

=4 DD 664 Dave Specter & The Bluebirds - Blueplicity with Tad Robinson.

=4 DE 665 Jimmie Lee Robinson - Lonely Traveller with Rockin’ Johnny Burgin. HHHH1/2

=4 DD 666 Carey Bell - Heartaches and Pain with the first recording of Lurrie Bell.

=4 DE 667 Willie Kent - Too Hurt to Cry with Billy Branch, Johnny B. Moore, Billy Branch & the Too Hurt Horns.

=4 DD 668 Duke Henderson -Get Your Kicks w.Lucky Thompson,Jack McVea,Wild Bill Moore. . Apollo Series

=4 DE 669 East Coast Jive - w. Babs Gonzales, Tony Scott, Loumell Morgan . . . Apollo Series.

=4 DE 670 Reginald R. Robinson - Sounds in Silhouette Young ragtime genius does it again on his 2nd disc

=4 DE 671 Floyd McDaniel & The Blues Swingers - Let Your Hair Down!

=4 DE 672 Barkin’ Bill - Gotcha! with Steve Freund &The Chicago Horns. HHHH

=4 DE 673 Tad Robinson - One To Infinity with Robert Ward, Alex Schultz, Richie Davis, Dave Specter...

=4 DE 674 Syl Johnson & “Hi Rhythm”- Back In The Game a bluesy “Take Me To The River” & more. HHHH1/2

=4 DE 676 Bonnie Lee - Sweetheart of the Blues w.Steve Freund, Willie Kent, Johnny B. Moore, Billy Branch

=4 DE 677 Dave Specter & the Bluebirds - Live In Europe with Tad Robinson.

=4 DD 678 Eddy Clearwater -Boogie My Blues Away 1977 Ralph Bass Series w/ Mack Simmons, Aron Burton

=4 DE 679 Lurrie Bell -Mercurial Son w/ Big Time Sarah. “Year’s Best Blues Record” –Gary Giddins, Village Voice

=4 DE 680 Karen Carroll - Had My Fun Live and studio with Johnny B. Moore, Ken Saydak.

=4 DE 681 Little Milton - Live At Westville Prison with Lucky Peterson.

=4 DE 682 Little Sammy Davis - I Ain’t Lyin’.

=4 DE 683 Wynonie Harris -Everybody Boogie! Illinois Jacquet,Jack McVea,Oscar Pettiford.. . Apollo Series

=4 DE 684 Blu Lu Barker, Wee Bea Booze & Baby Dee -Don’t You Feel My Leg w/ Danny Barker. . . Apollo Series

=4 DE 685 Willie Bryant -Blues Around The Clock w/ Tab Smith, Doc Pomus, Laurel Watson. . .Apollo Series

=4 DE 686 Brewer Phillips - Home Brew with Aaron Moore.

=4 DE 687 Harry “The Hipster” Gibson - Who Put The Benzedrine In Mrs. Murphy’s Ovaltine?

=4 DE 688 Johnny B. Moore - Live At Blue Chicago w/ Karen Carroll, Ken Saydak, Willie Kent.

=4 DE 689 Lacy Gibson - Crying For My Baby 1977 Ralph Bass Series with Sunnyland Slim, Lee Jackson.

=4 DD 690 Women Of Blue Chicago with Bonnie Lee, Karen Carroll, Big Time Sarah and others. HHHH

=4 DE 691 Byther Smith - Mississippi Kid

=4 DE 692 Big Time Sarah - Blues In The Year One-D-One

=4 DE 693 Dave Specter - Left Turn On Blue featuring Lynwood Slim & Jack McDuff, Ken Saydak.

=4 DE 694 Jimmy Burns - Leaving Here Walking Debut w/ Rockin’ Johnny Burign.

=4 DE 695 Aaron Moore - Hello World with James Wheeler, Willie Black, Robert “Huckleberry Hound” Wright.

=4 DE 696 Willie Kent - Long Way To Ol’ Miss with guest guitarist James Wheeler, Ken Saydak.

=4 DE 697 Blues Guitar Greats - Anthology w. Magic Sam, Luther Allison, Otis Rush, Buddy Guy, many more

=4 DE 698 Eddie Shaw & The Wolf Gang - Can’t Stop Now with Detroit Jr.

=4 DE 699 Blues Before Sunrise- Live, Volume 1 w. Billy Boy Arnold, John Brim, Big Wheeler, Jimmy Burns.

=4 DE 700 Lurrie Bell - 700 Blues

=4 DE 701 Johnny B. Moore - Troubled World w/ Ken Saydak, Roosevelt Purifoy.

=4 DE 702 Robt.Anderson / Rev.Robert Ballinger Working the Road: Golden Age of Chicago Gospel United

=4 DE 704 The Four Blazes - Mary Jo w/ Floyd McDaniel, Tommy Braden...United Series

=4 DD 705 Albert Ammons - Boogie Woogie Stomp with Meade Lux Lewis and Pete Johnson.

=4 DE 706 Floyd McDaniel - West Side Baby Live in europe w/ Dave Specter

=4 DE 707 Karen Carroll - Talk to the Hand. with Roosevelt Purifoy. HHHH

=4 DE 708 Byther Smith - All Night Long

=4 DE 709 Golden “Big” Wheeler - Jump In with James Wheeler, Allen Batts, Bob Stroger.

=4 DE 710 Memphis Slim & His House Rockers f. Matt “Guitar” Murphy - Memphis Slim USA

=4 DD 711 Robert Nighthawk -Bricks in My Pillow w.Roosevelt Sykes...United series

=4 DD 712 Big Walter Horton / Alfred Blues King Harris - Harmonica Blues Kings United series

=4 DE 714 J. T. Brown -Windy City Boogie w.Sykes, Little Brother, Willie Dixon...United series.

DELMARK RECORDS CATALOG - BLUES & ROOTS OF JAZZ - DD prefix denotes mid-line CD price - list price $11.98

= DE 715 Jump ‘n’ Shout -New Orleans Blues & Rhythm 40s-50s recordings

= DD 716 Morris Pejoe / Arthur “Big Boy” Spires -Wrapped in My Baby...United

= DE 717 Long Man Blues - 25 trx w. Eddie Boyd, Harold Burrage...United Series.

= DE 718 Reginald R. Robinson - Euphonic Sounds

= DE 719 James Wheeler - Ready w/ Ken Saydak, Billy Flynn, Golden Wheeler

= DE 720 Rockin’ Johnny Band -Straight Out Of Chicago w.Tail Dragger, Sam Lay, Robert Plunkett

= DE 721 Dave Specter & Lenny Lynn - Blues Spoken Here w/Eric Alexander

= DE 722 Tad Robinson - Last Go Round with Alex Schultz

= DE 723 Willie Kent - Make Room for the Blues with BIlly Flynn, Kenny Burke.

= DE 724 Lurrie Bell - Kiss of Sweet Blues w/ Dave Specter

= DE 725 Ken Saydak - Foolish Man w/ Kenny Smith.

= DE 726 A.C. Reed - Junk Food w/Albert Collins, Maurice John Vaughn, Casey Jones

= DE 727 Aron Burton -Good Blues To You Larry Burton,Billy Branch,Lester Davenport

= DE 728 Tail Dragger - American People w.Johnny B.Moore, Rockin’Johnny, Billy Branch,Dawkins

= DE 729 Syl Johnson- Talkin Bout Chicago w. with 12 new original songs

= DE 730 Jimmy Burns - Night Time Again

= DE 731 Aaron Moore - Boot Em Up with James Wheeler, Bob Stroger, Willie “Big Eyes” Smith

= DE 732 The Rockin Johnny Band - Man’s Temptation Their 2nd album

= DE 733 Little Arthur Duncan - Singin’ with the Sun w/ Rockin’ Johnny Burgin

= DE 734 Steve Freund - "C" For Chicago with Boz Scaggs, Kim Wilson & David Maxwell

= DD 735 Sunnyland Slim -Smile On My Face Lacy Gibson & Lee Jackson. Ralph Bass prod.

= DE 736 Lurrie Bell- Blues Had A Baby

= DD 737 Sister Elizabeth Eustis - Walk With Me New Orleans gospel...Euphonic series.

= DE 738 Charles Thompson -The Neglected Professor 26 early '60s performances.Euphonic

= DE 739 Biddle Street Barrelhousin - Speckled Red,Henry Brown,Stump Johnson...Euphonic

= DD 740 Piano Red- Dr. Feelgood A 1975 solo session...Euphonic series.

= DE 741 Robert Ward - New Role Soul w/ Kevin McKendree

= DE 742 The Big DooWopper - All In The Joy w/ Johnny B. Moore

= DE 743 James Wheeler - Can't Take It w/ Billy Flynn, Ken Saydak.

= DE 744 Dave Specter - Speculatin' with Ken Sadak

= DD 745 Jimmy Johnson - Pepper’s Hangout 1977 recording with Bob Riedy. Ralph Bass series.

= DE 746 This Is The Blues Harmonica - Incl. unissued Junior Wells, Carey Bell, Hammie Nixon

= DE 747 Michael Coleman - Do Your Thing! His debut American release.

= DE 748 Zora Young - Learned My Lesson w. James Wheeler, Ken Saydak

= DD 749 Jesse Thomas- Blues Is A Feeling w. John Primer, Jodie Christian

= DE 750 Big Time Sarah - A Million of You w. Rico McFarland, Roosevelt Purifoy.

= DE 751 The Ken Saydak Band - Love Without Trust

= DE 752 Steve Freund - I’ll Be Your Mule w. Mr. B, Dave Specter, Kenny Smith.

= DE 753 Brun Campbell - Joplin’s Disciple -Over 30 ragtime performances, interviews

= DE 754 Piney Brown & Eddie Mack - Hoot & Holler Saturday Night! w.Willis Jackson Apollo

= DE 755 Alec “Guitar Slim” Seward & Louis “Jelly Belly” Hayes w. Blind Willie McTell Apollo

= DE 756 Jack McVea McVoutie’s Central Avenue Blues w. Wynonie Harris, 1945 Apollo series

= DE 757 Shirley Johnson Killer Diller with Johnny B. Moore, Rockin’ Johnny Burgin.

= DE 758 Eddie Burns Snake Eyes w. Jimmy Burns. 15 songs from Detroit’s own. 12 originals.

= DE 759 Robert McCoy Bye Bye Baby One hour of barrelhouse piano.

= DE 760 On the Battlefield: Great Gospel Quartets Southern Tornadoes, Spiritualaires United

= DE 761 The Moroccos & Other Great Groups on United Bang Goes My Heart Answers, Pastels

= DE 762 Memphis Slim The Come Back w. Matt “Guitar” Murphy United series

= DG 763 Mad Dog Lester Davenport I Smell A Rat w. Jimmy Dawkins, Detroit Jr.

= DE 764 Frank Morey The Delmark Sessions

= DG 765 Magic Sam Rockin’ Wild In Chicago Live at the Copacabana, Alex & Mother Blues. HHHH

= DE 766 The Big DooWopper Feel the Spirit: A Tribute To Mahalia

= DE 767 Big Joe Williams I Got Wild w/ Ransom Knowling

= DE 768 Dave Clark's Blues Swingers featuring Floyd McDaniel Switchin' In The Kitchen

= DG 769 Johnny B. Moore Rockin' In The Same Old Boat

= DG 770 Jimmy Burns Back To The Delta

= DE 771 Charles Wilson If Heartaches Were Nickels w/ Little Milton, Carl Weathersby

= DE 772 William Warfield with Bill Carter’s Jazz Band Something Within Me

= DD 773 Roosevelt Sykes Chicago Boogie w/ J. T. Brown, Ransom Knowling

= DE 774 Byther Smith Hold That Train

= DD 775 The United Records Story -22 tracks w/ Jr. Wells, Jimmy Forrest, Sykes, Nighthawk, Tab

= DE 776 The Five C’s & Other Great Groups On United Tell Me w/ The Palms, The Earls

= DE 777 Detroit Jr. Blues On The Internet w/ Lurrie Bell, Maurice John Vaughn, Jimmy Dawkins

= DE 778 J. B. Hutto Stompin’ At Mother Blues 1966 & 72

= DE 779 Dave Specter & Steve Freund Is What It Is

= DE 780 This Is The Blues Harmonica: Volume Two w/ Big & Little Walter, Shakey Jake

= DE 781 Otis Rush All Your Love I Miss Loving: Live at The Wise Fools Pub in 1976

= DE 782 Tail Dragger My Head Is Bald: Live at Vern’s Friendly Lounge w/Lurrie Bell,Jimmy Dawkins

= DE 783 Mississippi Heat One Eye Open: Live at Rosa’s Lounge featuring Lurrie Bell

= DE 784 Zora Young Tore Up From The Floor Up

= DE 785 Michael Coleman Blues Brunch At The Mart w/ Willie Kent, Lurrie Bell, Bonnie Lee

= DE 786 Magic Slim / Joe Carter That Ain’t Right! -Ralph Bass series

= DE 787 Junior Wells Live At Theresa’s - 1975 w/ Phil Guy, Byther Smith

= DE 788 BARRELHOUSE BUCK MCFARLAND Alton Blues

= DE 789 JIMMY BURNS Live At B.L.U.E.S. w/ Jesse Fortune. Also on DVD!

= DE 790 COWBOY ROY BROWN Street Singer -blues, folk & cowboy tunes

= DE 791 CAREY & LURRIE BELL Gettin’ Up at Rosa’s Lounge, Buddy Guy’s Legends. Also on DVD!

these just in:

02 SRA-5165-66 FROM MEMPHIS TO VEGAS / FROM VEGAS TO MEMPHIS (2-LP)

1970/04 SHP-6096 FOR LP FANS ONLY

1970/04 SHP-6097 A DATE WITH ELVIS

1970/04 SHP-6098 ELVIS PRESLEY

1970/04 SRA-9147-48 PRESLEY GOLDEN HYMN (2-LP, HIS HAND IN MINE & HOW GREAT THOU ART)

1970/09 SX-58 ON STAGE, FEBRUARY 1970

1970/11 SRA-9173-76(M) ELVIS WORLDWIDE 50 GOLD AWARD HITS,VOL.1 (4-LP)

1971/02 SX-61 THAT'S THE WAY IT IS

1971/03 SX-60 ELVIS IN PERSON

1971/05 SHP-6182 ELVIS COUNTRY

1971/06 SX-64 BLUE HAWAII

1971/07 SHP-6195 LET'S BE FRIENDS

1971/07 SHP-6196 ALMOST IN LOVE

1971/07 SHP-6197(M) YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

1971/09 SHP-6209 LOVE LETTERS FROM ELVIS

1971/10 SRA-5215 ELVIS' CHRISTMAS ALBUM

1971/10 SRA-5216 THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHRISTMAS

1971/11 RP-9201-2 PANEL DE LUXE, ELVIS PRESLEY (2-LP)

1971/11 SRA-9292-95(M) ELVIS,THE OTHER SIDES,WORLDWIDE GOLD AWARD HITS,VOL.2 (4-LP)

1971/11 R4P-5005 FROM ELVIS IN MEMPHIS

1971/12 R4P-5009 ON STAGE, FEBRUARY 1970

1971/12 SHP-6227(M) C'MON EVERYBODY

1971/12 SHP-6228(M) I GOT LUCKY

1972/01 SRA-5221 ELVIS PRESLEY (ELVIS' GOLDEN RECORDS)

1972/01 SRA-5222 ELVIS PRESLEY (ELVIS' GOLD RECORDS,VOL.2)

1972/01 SRA-5223 ELVIS PRESLEY (ELVIS' GOLDEN RECORDS,VOL.3)

1972/01 SRA-5224 ELVIS PRESLEY (ELVIS' GOLD RECORDS,VOL.4)

1972/03 SHP-6240 ELVIS NOW

1972/06 RCA-6026 HE TOUCHED ME

1972/06 SRA-9340-41 ELVIS PRESLEY, BEST 24

1972/08 R4P-5029 THAT'S THE WAY IT IS

1972/08 SX-86 ELVIS AS RECORDED AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

1972/09 RGP-1001 ELVIS SINGS HITS FROM HIS MOVIES,VOL.1

1972/10 SX-201 THAT'S THE WAY IT IS

1972/10 SX-202 ON STAGE, FEBRUARY 1970

1972/10 SX-203 ELVIS IN PERSON

1972/10 SX-204(M) ELVIS' TV SPECIAL

1972/10 RCA-5028 ELVIS' CHRISTMAS ALBUM

1972/10 RCA-5029 THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHRISTMAS

1972/12 RGP-1041 BURNING LOVE AND HITS FROM HIS MOVIES,VOL.2

1972/12 R4P-5032 ELVIS AS RECORDED AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

1973/01 SRA-9392-93 ELVIS, ALOHA FROM HAWAII VIA SATELLITE (2-LP)

1973/02 RGP-1042 SEPARATE WAYS

1973/02 RCA-6076-77 ELVIS, ALOHA FROM HAWAII VIA SATELLITE (2-LP)

1973/04 R4P-5035-36 ELVIS, ALOHA FROM HAWAII VIA SATELLITE (2-LP)

1973/04 RCA-6101 ELVIS PRESLEY

1973/04 RCA-6102 ELVIS

1973/04 RCA-6103 LOVING YOU

1973/04 RCA-6104 ELVIS'GOLDEN RECORDS

1973/04 RCA-6105 KING CREOLE

1973/04 RCA-6106 FOR LP FANS ONLY

1973/04 RCA-6107 A DATE WITH ELVIS

1973/04 RCA-6108 5,000,000 ELVIS FANS CAN'T BE WRONG, ELVIS GOLD RECORDS,VOL.2

1973/04 RCA-6109 ELVIS IS BACK!

1973/04 RCA-6110 G.I.BLUES

1973/04 RCA-6111 HIS HAND IN MINE

1973/04 RCA-6112 POT LUCK WITH ELVIS

1973/04 RCA-6113 ELVIS' GOLDEN RECORDS,VOL.3

1973/04 RCA-6114 ELVIS FOR EVERYONE

1973/04 RCA-6115 ELVIS' GOLD RECORDS,VOL.4

1973/04 RCA-6116 FROM ELVIS IN MEMPHIS

1973/04 RCA-6117 BACK IN MEMPHIS

1973/04 RCA-6118 ELVIS COUNTRY

1973/04 RCA-6119 LOVE LETTERS FROM ELVIS

1973/04 RCA-6120 ELVIS NOW

1973/05 SX-246 BLUE HAWAII

1973/09 RCA-6166 ELVIS

1973/12 RCA-6176-77 ELVIS GOLD 30 (2-LP)

1974/02 RCA-6180 RAISED ON ROCK / FOR OL' TIME SAKE

1974/04 RCA-6188(M) ELVIS,A LEGENDARY PERFORMER, VOL.1

1974/05 RCA-9001-02 ELVIS PRESLEY GOLD 30 (2-LP)

1974/06 RCA-6221 GOOD TIMES

1974/09 SX-256 ELVIS RECORDED LIVE IN MEMPHIS

1974/12 SX-260 ELVIS AS RECORDED AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

1974/12 R4P-5071 ELVIS RECORDED LIVE IN MEMPHIS

1975/03 RCA-6266 PROMISED LAND

1975/05 R4P-5078 PROMISED LAND

1975/08 RCA-6305 ELVIS TODAY

1975/11 RCA-5234 ELVIS' CHRISTMAS ALBUM

1975/12 PG-1 PURE GOLD

1975/12 R4P-5083 ELVIS TODAY

1976/01 RVP-6006(M) THE SUN COLLECTION

1976/03 RVP-6030(M) ELVIS,A LEGENDARY PERFORMER, VOL.2

1976/08 RVP-6081 FROM ELVIS PRESLEY BLVD,MEMPHIS,TENN.

1976/11 SRA-9507-08 ELVIS PRESLEY SPECIAL 24 (2-LP)

1977/05 PG-35 SINGLES

1977/05 RCA-9123-24 ROCK'N ROLL ALBUM (2-LP)

1977/06 RVP-6188 WELCOME TO MY WORLD

1977/08 RVP-6205 ELVIS PRESLEY

1977/08 RVP-6206 ELVIS

1977/08 RVP-6207 LOVING YOU

1977/08 RVP-6208 ELVIS'GOLDEN RECORDS

1977/08 RVP-6209 KING CREOLE

1977/09 RVP-6210 FOR LP FANS ONLY

1977/09 RVP-6211 A DATE WITH ELVIS

1977/09 RVP-6212 5,000,000 ELVIS FANS CAN'T BE WRONG, ELVIS GOLD RECORDS,VOL.2

1977/09 RVP-6213 ELVIS IS BACK!

1977/09 RVP-6214 G.I.BLUES

1977/09 RVP-6215 SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY

1977/09 RVP-6216 POT LUCK WITH ELVIS

1977/09 RVP-6217 ELVIS' GOLDEN RECORDS,VOL.3

1977/09 RVP-6218 FUN IN ACAPULCO

1977/09 RVP-6219 ELVIS' GOLD RECORDS,VOL.4

1977/09 RVP-6224 MOODY BLUE

1977/10 PG -66 ELVIS' CHRISTMAS ALBUM

1977/10 RCA-9133-34 KING OF GRAFITIE (2-LP, 1 LP All Elvis and the other LP Paul Anka & Niel Sedaka)

1977/11 RCA-9139-40 ELVIS IN CONCERT (2-LP)

1978/05 RVP-6288 HE WALKS BESIDE ME

1978/08 PG-87 PURE GOLD

1978/08 PG-88 ELVIS SINGS FLAMING STAR

1978/08 PG-89 LET'S BE FRIENDS

1978/08 PG-90 ALMOST IN LOVE

1978/08 PG-91 YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

1978/08 PG-92 C'MON EVERYBODY

1978/08 PG-93 I GOT LUCKY

1978/08 PG-94 ELVIS SINGS HITS FROM HIS MOVIES,VOL.1

1978/08 PG-95 BURNING LOVE AND HITS FROM HIS MOVIES,VOL.2

1978/08 PG-96 SEPARATE WAYS

1978/11 RVP-6325 THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHRISTMAS

1978/11 RVP-6327 CANADIAN TRIBUTE

1978/12 REP-1 ELVIS,A LEGENDARY PERFORMER, VOL.3 (Import from USA)

1979/05 RVP-6381 OUR MEMORIES OF ELVIS

1979/10 RVP-6414 OUR MEMORIES OF ELVIS,VOL.2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tom_brown.doc

post-1039-1185822374.jpg

Edited by AllenLowe

back to reality - here's what's left -

Eric Dolphy Quintet USA Unique Jazz Armour/Hancock/R. Davis near mint $15

Dewey Redman soundsigns mint- Haden, Helias $15 promo Galaxy

Ralphy Burns New York’s a Song Decca fair-good condition, plays ok. $8

prices don't include shipping; paypal preferred - my paypal address is alowe@maine.rr.com email me at same