sidewinder

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I capitulated !

Not in public, I hope!! :alien:

....just kidding! :P

Yep, I have an old copy of the set but figured that a spare copy for what works out around £10 for the back pocket would be worth adding. An excuse really though to order the Pepper Complete Village Vanguard and Evans 'Last Waltz' bargain boxes from Newbury too. Yes !! :excited:

Newbury Is The New Zweitausendeins !

Edited by sidewinder

I capitulated !

Not in public, I hope!! :alien:

....just kidding! :P

Yep, I have an old copy of the set but figured that a spare copy for what works out around £10 for the back pocket would be worth adding. An excuse really though to order the Pepper Complete Village Vanguard and Evans 'Last Waltz' bargain boxes from Newbury too. Yes !! :excited:

Newbury Is The New Zweitausendeins !

You got those through Amazon Marketplace? Did you get them to combine the shipping cost? And if you did, how?

You got those through Amazon Marketplace? Did you get them to combine the shipping cost? And if you did, how?

Yep. Worked out about $6 shipping to the UK, per set (not really a combined shipping but flat rate per set). Still a bargain !

The Pepper and Evans sets were $49.99 each. :rsmile:

Edited by sidewinder

Yep. Worked out about $6 shipping to the UK, per set (not really a combined shipping but flat rate per set). Still a bargain !

The Pepper and Evans sets were $49.99 each. :rsmile:

And speaking of remaindered Fantasy box sets at Newbury Comics, you know they also have the Dolphy Prestige box for $59.99:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00...4308&sr=1-1

That's not a bad deal for the Dolphy, another great set. I was hoping they would have a $49.99 'special' on Bill Evans 'Secret Sessions' but so far, no luck.

There are a couple of vendors on the Amazon Marketplace who have it for less than $45, but not Newbury (theirs is $69).

That's not a bad deal for the Dolphy, another great set. I was hoping they would have a $49.99 'special' on Bill Evans 'Secret Sessions' but so far, no luck.

There are a couple of vendors on the Amazon Marketplace who have it for less than $45, but not Newbury (theirs is $69).

Thanks !

Except the cheaper sets aren't brand new. The Newbury set, like the other remaindered sets it's selling, is brand new and factory sealed, with a remainder mark through the bar code.

Thanks !

Except the cheaper sets aren't brand new. The Newbury set, like the other remaindered sets it's selling, is brand new and factory sealed, with a remainder mark through the bar code.

Looks like I picked a bad week to ignore the fine print.

airplanezn0.jpg

Edited by Aggie87