alocispepraluger102: Your Avatar is Disgusting

Tim McG

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

within two clicks, i can go watch idiot canadian police kill a polish man at an airport, i can watch two women eat poop out of a plastic cup or i can watch a gigantic centipede chase, kill and devour a cute little mouse. it's called the internet and you better get used to it because it is your past, present and future!

Maybe Good Speak works for Disney. Seriously i don't see anything wrong with it and quite frankly i don't see the interest or the point of making a thread about it.

First, they want to censor violence and the next thing i know they'll want to censor chicks who show off some skin and i certainly don't want them to go there

Edited by Van Basten II

actually...who has watched this giant centipede or two on youtube?

i am not advocating it. it is one of the scariest horrifying things i have seen and the owner of the animals is obviously a bit psychotic.

maybe i sound prude now but holy g_d jesus. i am always fearful now when i dangle my feet under my desk with no shoes on.

Please.

A cartoon character smashing himself into a bloody mass is just plain disgusting.

Half naked women? No problem.

Avant-garde art? No issue.

Self-abusing oneself into a bloody oblivion? Big giant, HUGE problem.

Edited by GoodSpeak

Self-abusing oneself into a bloody oblivion? Big giant, HUGE problem.

What about self-abusing oneself into an inflated head and biceps and hitting more home runs than anyone else?

Oh you just can't be serious, Aggie.

Was Bonds pictured as a bloody mass of muscles? :rolleyes:

Go back to Germany.

actually...who has watched this giant centipede or two on youtube?

i am not advocating it. it is one of the scariest horrifying things i have seen and the owner of the animals is obviously a bit psychotic.

maybe i sound prude now but holy g_d jesus. i am always fearful now when i dangle my feet under my desk with no shoes on.

OMG. Is that someone's pet...FOR REAL??? :blink::blink::blink:

I think this thread is what should be deleted, it's just going to be all about negative BS. Maybe now that it's served its purpose we could lose it?

I cracked up when I saw the avatar, I thought it was hilarious, especially coming from aloc. :g

Maybe this is more of a PM* issue?

Edit: *no, not pre-menopausal......

Edited by Free For All

Aloc's avatar, I think, is from a series of cartoons with similar themes. My wife and I used to go to the Cleveland Cinemateque when they hosted the Spike and Mike's Sick and Twisted film festival, and they used to show a number of shorts from the same artist that did Aloc's avatar. They're actually pretty funny.

Edited by Holy Ghost