alocispepraluger102: Your Avatar is Disgusting

Tim McG

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or maybe it's time to see beyond your own personal views and see the big picture.

News flash: Not everybody thinks like you do.

Nuff said?

I would suggest that you print this out and paste it along the top of your computer, GoodSpeak.

My avatar insults you?

Apples and oranges, my friend.

I didn't say that your avatar insults me.

OK.

And I should print out the above and paste it to my computer because....?

Because maybe it's time to see beyond your own personal views and see the big picture. News flash: Not everybody thinks like you do.

Really simple solution.

Go to "My Controls>Board Settings". Under "Do you wish to view members avatars when reading topics?" Change your answer to 'No".

"Problem" solved.

Please.

Censorship is no answer. Insulting my intelligence isn't either.

I have posed a question of BBS etiquette.

Is that a problem?

You just like to piss off everybody, don't you? And impose your view of what is "true" and "right" on everybody else, huh?

You don't like someone's avatar, change your settings. You have no right to tell ANYONE what to display. If there were something remotely offensive, it is up to JIM to make that decision.

Now, I am going to send a PM to aloc to get him to send me the old avatar. If he will do that, it will become my permanent avatar, for many reasons:

1) it pisses you off. That means its gold to me.

2) the idea that it is Keith Jarrett at the piano beating himself to a bloody pulp is wonderful, since I wish he'd do it in real life.

3) I've been doubling up on the Coltrane pic, time to replace it.

Look for it and bitch and moan, you self-important, censoring POS. I will never be bullied into changing it like aloc was.