Mosaic sets for sale

gregpuck

From my private collection I'm offering both the Curtis Fuller and Donald Byrd/Pepper Adams Mosaic sets for sale. Both are out of print.

Also have the Galaxy 16 CD Art Pepper set for sale as well (sold)

The Curtis Fuller is in great condition - the CDS are near mint and the box and booklet have very little wear. $90 - inlcudes shipping. (on hold)

The Donald Byrd/Pepper Adams is in great shape as well. Box and CDs are in excellent condition. The booklet has some wear (I actually read it!) - $110

Price includes shipping in US or Canada

I accept PayPal, cash, check, money order

Email me at gregpuck@aol.com or send a PM

Thanks

Greg

Thanks

Greg

Edited by gregpuck

From my private collection I'm offering both the Curtis Fuller and Donald Byrd/Pepper Adams Mosaic sets for sale. Both are out of print.

Also have the Galaxy 16 CD Art Pepper set for sale as well

The Curtis Fuller is in great condition - the CDS are near mint and the box and booklet have very little wear. $100 - inlcudes shipping.

The Donald Byrd/Pepper Adams is great shape as well. Box and CD are in excellent condition. The booklet has some wear (I actually read it!) - $120 - includes shipping.

The Art Pepper 16 CD Galaxy collection has wear on the back and edges of the box, but the front is fine and the CD and jewel boxes are excellent. Just a little wear on the booklet. $125 includes shipping.

I accept cash, check, money order or Pay Pal.

Message me here or send a email to gregpuck@aol.com

Thanks

Greg

Great price (less than $8 per CD and spectacular music on the Pepper box. Somebody jump on that one!)